JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

New Chapter Green & White Tea

Reviewer2258363により 10 14, 2009 に掲載

I continue to have great results from this product in regard to weight loss. I have recommended this product and Iherb to my friends.

Really helps w/ energy!

Reviewer2730991により 6 29, 2011 に掲載

This product really helps with my energy, I haven't noticed a difference in my metabolism yet but I am still happy with the product!

Green & White Tea - New Chapter

Reviewer1665452により 10 07, 2011 に掲載

Very satisfied

My tea in a capsule

Reviewer3321992により 7 09, 2008 に掲載

Some days I don't get as much tea as I'd like - this is a solid product for keeping up a steady tea intake anyway.

back to vegan capsule!

Reviewer1694531により 6 27, 2010 に掲載

The original Green & White Tea was made with a V-cap. A reformulated Green & White Tea Force was made with a gelatin capsule derived from non-kosher catfish. GROSS...... Well, apparently New Chapter got the message and the re-reformulated green/white tea force is back to a vegan capsule as of early 2010. YAY!

Energy

Reviewer1795148により 12 30, 2011 に掲載

I have CFS brought on by fibromyalgia, this has helped give me engery.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

the best vaule on the market

Reviewer2537407により 8 06, 2011 に掲載

Although the name of the product has changed from Green & White tea to the current name, this product still has the same content inside. (I just checked out the old and the new bottles.) I have been taking these caps for years and will continue doing so.

Green & White Tea

Reviewer2661026により 5 31, 2012 に掲載

I can't say enough good things about this product!! Because of this product I no longer have to drink coffee to wake me up in the morning!

New Chapter, Green & White Tea Force

Reviewer1062456により 9 18, 2010 に掲載

Love this product! With all the benefits of green tea it also gives a great energy.

exellent

Reviewer3139985により 10 12, 2010 に掲載

new chapter means top quality

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29