JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

save your $

Reviewer2176571により Mar 11, 2010 に掲載

I drink LOTS of ginger teas, and impressed with New Chapter generally, thought this would be worth a shot. I had to use nearly 10% of the bottle to make one large cup of the tea. At that dilution, it was sweeter than I care for, and STILL had only a very mild ginger flavor. If you want any spice at all, go a different route, ESPECIALLY for the money... I'll probably use it as a sweetener in other ginger tea, which won't thrill me since I'm perfectly happy with a drop or two of stevia.

Tastes YUMMY

Reviewer2331374により Mar 25, 2010 に掲載

If you have an upset or unsettled tummy, one teaspoon of this YUMMY tasting syrup will have you feeling better in minutes! Ginger combined with honey is very good for the stomach. You will be licking the spoon!!!!

Wonderful

Reviewer1217131により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

I have ibs and this stuff is really wonder syrup for me. I have a spoonful every time I start to feel sick and it does the trick, I love the taste. It reminds me of the medicine Mary Poppins fed to the children :)

New Chapter,Ginger Wonder Syrup

5373686806048062576により Feb 17, 2013 に掲載

We liked the taste of this syrup.

Good product

brobinにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for my wife who uses Ginger products to stop nausea. It works well and is quite delicious. It is fairly expensive but is a QUALITY product. I will buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance with this product.

Ginger syrup

Reviewer2058746により Jan 25, 2010 に掲載

Very good item for gingerale, but quite pricy.

Ginger Wonder Syrup

Reviewer1606414により Dec 29, 2009 に掲載

We have been having increasing difficulty buying Ginger Wonder in local shops. We are delighted to be able to get it directly on the web. Many thanks for this wonderful product and for your fast and efficient service.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7