JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Reviewer2576408により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Helps Inflammation

Reviewer2663935により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Love GingerForce!

Reviewer3097292により Oct 19, 2007 に掲載

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

New Chapter Ginger Force

Reviewer3116271により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Good with mushrooms

Reviewer2060826により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

Not suitable

Reviewer3327222により Apr 30, 2009 に掲載

For some reasons this product is not suitable for me

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for bronchitis and cough

Reviewer2610103により Feb 28, 2008 に掲載

Wow this stuff is great, you can feel it working throughout your whole body. You get almost a warm/cool feeling throughout your body almost like how when you put vicks vapor rub on your chest, that menthol feeling, well you get that feeling through your body and it feels really nice and comforting!!! It has helped me with my cough/bronchitis (I take it along with the lung, sinus, bronchial formula) Great stuff, I think everyone should try it!!!

Ginger force

Reviewer2379628により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I love my ginger force helps a great deal with all sorts of aches and pains.

Ginger Force

Reviewer2415721により Jun 22, 2009 に掲載

Very effective as an anti-inflammatory in place of ibuprofen. Use in conjunction with turmeric.

Great for Improved Immunity

Reviewer2666562により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

When I take this I get over a cold or sinus infection more quickly.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 44