JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent quality Chlorella!

herbalturtleにより Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Chlorella

Reviewer2953137により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

Chlorella

Reviewer3354796により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

TheHeArtsproutにより Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

safe and healthy

Reviewer1357325により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

review

Reviewer1752239により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

I'm very satisfied with this product. This is my favourit brand.

Neutral

Reviewer2308303により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

Excellent product

Reviewer2694630により Jun 04, 2010 に掲載

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

Perfect!

Reviewer2917055により Apr 18, 2010 に掲載

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

Very good product

Reviewer1382153により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

Very good keeping alkaline. Order came very quick. Great price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14