JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent!!

Reviewer1880085により Jun 01, 2008 に掲載

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Perfect!

Reviewer2917055により Apr 18, 2010 に掲載

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

TheHeArtsproutにより Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

herbalturtleにより Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Neutral

Reviewer2308303により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

Excellent product

Reviewer2694630により Jun 04, 2010 に掲載

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

New Chapter, Chlorella Regularis, 90 Vcaps

Reviewer1847869により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

contains many nutrients not found in common foods. Like the cellular food nutrients. Good to put in shakes.

safe and healthy

Reviewer1357325により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

Chlorella

Reviewer3354796により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

Chlorella

Reviewer2953137により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14