JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

4820461354532759763により Feb 24, 2014 に掲載

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

UGH

5636824469202448877により Nov 24, 2013 に掲載

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Reviewer2146688により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Do not recommend

4736521652855973718により Nov 18, 2014 に掲載

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

Horrible!

HeidiTにより Aug 06, 2012 に掲載

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

not a fan

Reviewer1931308により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

not a fan

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Year around Tea Drinking !

5325057841907492312により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

Great innovation in Tea Drinking !

nestea

Reviewer1116628により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

Sent quickly and no breakage. Not able to get this product locally right now so, glad you got it to me so quickly.

Pure tea!

Jasmine44により Aug 03, 2012 に掲載

I am so happy to find a product that is 100% tea...no sweeteners or additives. Makes summer iced tea a snap to make!

Great product - excellent service

Reviewer1246556により Dec 02, 2011 に掲載

Great to finally find this item which isnt available in Australia. Excellent service with super fast postage which was really reasonable. Looking forward to my next order!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33