JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nestea Unsweetend Ice Tea Mix

4820461354532759763により 2 24, 2014 に掲載

Great product. Almost impossible to find. We have been using it for many years. Thanks to iherb I can order a case at a time and save money doing it. Thanks iherb!

UGH

5636824469202448877により 11 24, 2013 に掲載

it tastes HORRIBLE. OH MY GOD. threw it away immediately.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thank You for Rescuing My Disappearing Instant Tea!

Reviewer2146688により 10 13, 2011 に掲載

I have suffered for nearly two years since my Safeway, FoodLion and Giant supermarkets all ceased carrying plain Nestea ice te mix. I did not want lemon. I did not want other additives. I just wanted my instant ice tea. It goes with me on business trips, gets me through the summer heat and has become a necessity in my harried life. A friend suggested I try the web to find the product at a small store that would mail order deliver AND HERE YOU ARE. Delivery was just barely two days. I am thoroughly happy - please keep selling this item and I will keep buying it! THANK YOU!!!!! -

Do not recommend

4736521652855973718により 11 18, 2014 に掲載

I am kind of disappointed by this nestea. It just tastes like a bad Yellow Lipton replica...

not a fan

Reviewer1931308により 2 14, 2012 に掲載

not a fan

Horrible!

HeidiTにより 8 06, 2012 に掲載

I don't like waste, but this mix went straight into the bin after I tried it. I enjoy Nestea's sweetened versions, but this tastes awful, and it actually made my mouth feel dry as I drank it.

Love this!

4959874518167972007により 9 09, 2012 に掲載

I've been buying instant lemon iced tea and instant chai tea but I've always found them either too sweet or too weak. Now I can add extra tea flavor without the extra sugar. I can't find this in Canada so I was pretty excited to be able to order it from your company. Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product, great price.

5634957602102057449により 12 12, 2012 に掲載

Since Wal Mart stopped selling this product I thought I was going to have to find another brand. Thank goodness I found Iherb.com. I just hope it will be around for a long time to come. Thanks Iherb, great product, great price. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will recommend you to all my friends.

Great product - excellent service

Reviewer1246556により 12 02, 2011 に掲載

Great to finally find this item which isnt available in Australia. Excellent service with super fast postage which was really reasonable. Looking forward to my next order!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I couldn't find it in stores for ages. Now I have it!

Reviewer3342457により 1 17, 2012 に掲載

I thought this item was discontinued. I never ordered anything online before. I ordered 5 jars. They arrived on time in perfect condition, each jar carefuly wrapped in bubble wrap. A great experience. Thank you!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32