JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

No result

Trinityにより May 25, 2014 に掲載

There isn't any real difference on my mom's face or in her arthritis pain. It's also full of binders and fillers. Will not buy again. I started buying pure gelatin powder and cooking homemade broth and they made a difference in her condition.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A disastrous purchase

Reviewer2715871により May 22, 2011 に掲載

I have had to stop taking these pills after 2 months as I have put on so much weight and suffered from an increased number of nasty headaches. My weight has remained the same give or take a couple of pounds since I was 20 (I'm now 40). I have not changed my dietary regime so there is no other explanation. I saw no benefits to my skin and am wondering what to do with the remaining 3 bottles of this product....

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Serious Allergy

Reviewer2006587により May 09, 2014 に掲載

I would not recommend this product to anyone cos I've unfortunately experienced Serious Allergy !! After a week of taking, my chest,digestion system and my energy had come to bad conditions.1 day after I stopped taking the product, I am still suffering the same reaction. The 2nd day, I was back to normal. So overall, it was a very bad experience for me. BE CAREFUL with sulfite residues !

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

noticed no benefits

Reviewer2459651により Sep 24, 2012 に掲載

noticed no benefits or changes

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

TRYING TO IMPROVE MY HAIR GROWTH SINCE CHEMO

Reviewer1611575により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

Neocell Fish Collagen plus H.A. w/hyaluronic acid was recommended so I thought I'd try it. It's been two months and I do notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. I'll continue to use this product.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

No significant results.

5001964954059018707により Feb 15, 2015 に掲載

No significant results.

Gives me a headache

4897623255360069934により Jun 30, 2015 に掲載

I took this product and it gives me a headache. I don't know why but whenever I take it, I get a headache.

No difference

4655084121692689196により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

I have not noticed any difference in the way that I feel or any improvement on my skin.

Nothing so far

Reviewer2386615により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking the capsules as directed for close to 2 weeks now but have noticed no improvements of any kind so far. Have bought a six-month supply, so will carry on with the supplements and will see what happens.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9