JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Healthy Tendons,Ligaments&Skin

Reviewer1080081により Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

I practice Sports in a Permanent and Intensive way. My Tendons,Muscles and Ligaments are Constantly making too much Effort. I Am very grateful to this Nutritional Supplement for its protective function. I Also use Very few Cosmetics for Skin , Collagen Sport Being my Favourite Alternative for Skin Nutrition. This specific Flavour "Chocolate" is Best Added with a Table Spoon of unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder .

Good drink

Reviewer1260753により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

I add this to skim milk and have it for breakfast at least 3 times a week. It is filling and tastes good, but could be a bit sweeter, so I add wheylow to it.

Perfect Product!!!

5367526221723825972により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

My mom and my grandmom has drank this product everyday.Her knee arn't pain and can easy stretch.

òtimo Whey

Reviewer2018723により Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

Whey muito bom em relação custo beneficio, tem uma ótima quanidade de proteina por porção mais do que muitos wheys bons e conceituados como o whey da optimun por exemplo, muito bom adorei esse whey

BEST EVER

Reviewer1533331により Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

This is truly a superior sports recovery supplement. It tastes like a Wendy's Frosty (to me), but best of all it makes a huge difference in how I feel. I feel calmer and more rested. TEN STARS!!

Outstanding Recovery Product

Reviewer3077535により Feb 20, 2016 に掲載

As a cycling club athlete I train several days a week with one 120klm ride a week. I've been experimenting with different brands for muscle recovery. This product is outstanding. It taste good mixes well and is very easy to drink. I've had more chocolatey brands but this has the best all round natural ingredients and is not loaded with nasty chemicals. The large size does make it better value however the smaller container is what I started on. Highly recommend trying it.

Flavor Not For Me

Reviewer2934936により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

I had high hopes for this protein drink. I usually use Jarrow Whey and like the flavor, even though it's a "light chocolate", to this Ghirardelli dark chocolate lover. But, the Neocell chocolate flavor is almost non existent to me. So I tried adding a spoon of Hershey Cocoa and some Xylitol. It still had a certain bitter aftertaste that I don't like. However, the consistency is nice, if you don't mind that flavor. My husband seems to like it just fine. But then, he likes brussel sprouts!

Pricy

SonyaGeorgievaにより Jul 07, 2014 に掲載

I bought this because have all good staff to take in the day like Vitamins....ect. All here is good but is pricy for this product! You buy 1350ml and you got to take 90ml....so you have for 15 days. For 1 month i got to buy 2 = 83$....is too much! I like it but the price is very High for this type of product.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8