JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Happy dog

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2216807により Jan 11, 2011 に掲載

I want to let other dog owners know that the Neocell ArthroPet Wafers really do work. Smokey is a nine year old, 160lb Rottweiler. He isn't over weight, just a very large dog for the breed. He broke a toe a couple of years back and the vet's said it would give him problems down road if they didn't remove it now. We couldn't do it and now it's giving him problems. I have tried all sorts of stuff to give him relief as it's so hard to watch him struggle to get up and sometimes let out the odd yelp because of the pain. I decided to give Neocell a try and didn't notice to much at first but he started to get around better. He was on it for a while and was doing really well when I ran out and thought I let him do without for a while. Within a few days I noticed him struggling so I placed the order, got him on it and was amazed at how quickly he bounced back to normal. I mean now he is running around like a younger dog and he has that happy, lets play look on his face! I don't recommend products but I am so impressed by how this has improved the quality of life for Smokey that I had to let other dog owners know. We give him 2 wafers in the morning before he eats and that's it. I hope this helps others. Janet Jones Nanaimo, B.C.

The Dog Loves It!!!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1846752により Dec 23, 2012 に掲載

Bought this supplement for my 10-yr old mongrel who willing take it as a treat. I observed that her eyes are brighter (less cloudy) and her movements are more agile than before. Will continue to buy this product for her. Update: My mongrel has been taking this supplement since 2009 till now 2012 and she is still as strong & agile as before. This is a great product!!!

This product works !!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2782196により May 27, 2009 に掲載

My 14 year old dog has not been able to get around without me picking her up & taking her outside & up & down the stairs . After taking this for 2 weeks she can move around like she use to . I thought I was going to have to make that horrible decision.

She likes it!

Reviewer2155863により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking Neocell's human collagen for almost two months and was impressed by the benefits. I was searching their website and found Athropet. Check out the x ray on the neocell site, its impressive! My dog thinks the Arthropet tablet is a treat and eats it readily. She has been sleeping through the night since starting on it and seems to be moving better.

Aids elderly dog's joints

5245219531387187880により Dec 01, 2012 に掲載

Got this supplement for my elderly dog. He has slowed down recently and has a small heart problem. Decided to give him joint aid supplements as he is 10 years old. The main supplement I give him has green lipped mussel which I think is very important. I also read that collagen type II is helpful. My dog takes the tablet easily each morning as he thinks it is a treat. My dog is still slow at walking and slow from getting up from a lying position. Giving him this supplement is more preventive than anything else. The main thing is to make his life easy as possible in his old age.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10