JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

The Better Than Sugar AND Tastes Good

Reviewer1994798により 6 26, 2008 に掲載

Yacon Root syrup is great! David Wolfe (Raw Food demi-god) talked about it recently so I decided to try it. It's NON-glycemic! So it's actually good for hypoglycemics and diabetics. It tastes good like a sweet molasses and can be used in tea (or coffee) and doesn't alter the taste in a bad way like Stevia. If you're a sugar addict then nothing will replace the white drug but if you like natural, healthy, sweet stuff like fruit, yams, honey etc then Yacon Root syrup is a Great choice! I really really hope they come out with a pourable version with a spout. Scooping it out is very messy, gets on the side of the bottle so you have to wipe it up or you'll have ants.

Tasty!!

Reviewer3097036により 9 06, 2008 に掲載

Yacon syrup tastes great with just about everything. Good (in moderation) for my husband who is prediabetic. My favorite drink: coffee, vanilla hemp milk and yacon syrup. Better than an expensive frapucchino from Starbucks!

Simply amazing!

Reviewer3230912により 10 19, 2008 に掲載

I used this syrup in place of molasses for a pumpkin pie recipe I found and the end result was heavenly. Navitas Naturals Raw Yacon Syrup gave the pie the molasses taste without the bad effects of sugar. I can't praise this product enough. Use with confidence whenever molasses is needed in your favorite recipes.

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer2569742により 12 14, 2008 に掲載

I use this syrup with Lucuma Powder to make raw ice cream. It is just the right sweetness and flavor.

Wonderful product

Reviewer2550637により 5 13, 2009 に掲載

Used it in a recipe I found online: Lucuma Ice Cream tastes like a very strong honey, thick like honey. You could use it like honey.

Love it!

Reviewer2023142により 6 17, 2009 に掲載

Small jar, but it's delicious and hard to find elsewhere.

Great product - great price

Reviewer2722866により 10 08, 2009 に掲載

I was very pleased with this product. iherb sells it for a good price.

excellent but expensive

Reviewer2114231により 1 15, 2010 に掲載

Yacon is a super-food, and this is a particularly good quality product. It is expensive, so larger volume jars at a better price would be a good option.

Like the flavour

tinathereseにより 9 27, 2011 に掲載

I havnt used it much yet but I like the taste!! looking forward to make healthy gluten free muffins/scones with them for my kids and to use it on buckwheat pancakes, mm :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I could eat this right out of the jar

Reviewer2814882により 4 04, 2010 に掲載

Good and helps control glucose sugar levels. Being diabetic, that is very important. This and Stevia are great for diabetic sweetening.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 51