JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

The Better Than Sugar AND Tastes Good

Reviewer1994798により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

Yacon Root syrup is great! David Wolfe (Raw Food demi-god) talked about it recently so I decided to try it. It's NON-glycemic! So it's actually good for hypoglycemics and diabetics. It tastes good like a sweet molasses and can be used in tea (or coffee) and doesn't alter the taste in a bad way like Stevia. If you're a sugar addict then nothing will replace the white drug but if you like natural, healthy, sweet stuff like fruit, yams, honey etc then Yacon Root syrup is a Great choice! I really really hope they come out with a pourable version with a spout. Scooping it out is very messy, gets on the side of the bottle so you have to wipe it up or you'll have ants.

Tasty!!

Reviewer3097036により Sep 06, 2008 に掲載

Yacon syrup tastes great with just about everything. Good (in moderation) for my husband who is prediabetic. My favorite drink: coffee, vanilla hemp milk and yacon syrup. Better than an expensive frapucchino from Starbucks!

Simply amazing!

Reviewer3230912により Oct 19, 2008 に掲載

I used this syrup in place of molasses for a pumpkin pie recipe I found and the end result was heavenly. Navitas Naturals Raw Yacon Syrup gave the pie the molasses taste without the bad effects of sugar. I can't praise this product enough. Use with confidence whenever molasses is needed in your favorite recipes.

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer2569742により Dec 14, 2008 に掲載

I use this syrup with Lucuma Powder to make raw ice cream. It is just the right sweetness and flavor.

Wonderful product

Reviewer2550637により May 13, 2009 に掲載

Used it in a recipe I found online: Lucuma Ice Cream tastes like a very strong honey, thick like honey. You could use it like honey.

Love it!

Reviewer2023142により Jun 17, 2009 に掲載

Small jar, but it's delicious and hard to find elsewhere.

Great product - great price

Reviewer2722866により Oct 08, 2009 に掲載

I was very pleased with this product. iherb sells it for a good price.

excellent but expensive

Reviewer2114231により Jan 15, 2010 に掲載

Yacon is a super-food, and this is a particularly good quality product. It is expensive, so larger volume jars at a better price would be a good option.

Like the flavour

tinathereseにより Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

I havnt used it much yet but I like the taste!! looking forward to make healthy gluten free muffins/scones with them for my kids and to use it on buckwheat pancakes, mm :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I could eat this right out of the jar

Reviewer2814882により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

Good and helps control glucose sugar levels. Being diabetic, that is very important. This and Stevia are great for diabetic sweetening.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 51