JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

New sweetener for me

Reviewer3106204により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

I have used half of the jar so far, and I'm still not sure if I like the taste. I've read in other reviews that it has a taste like molasses. I do not find that true. It has a mild taste, and it is not overly sweet. I plan on buying the yacon powder and using it for baking before I rule it out as alternative to sugar or other sweeteners, which I no longer use at all.

Good taste

Reviewer1350062により Sep 30, 2010 に掲載

The only complaint is that I ordered another brand before and the amount was double for the same price, with the same flavor. If they go down in price I would order it again, but for now I will go with the other brand.

A bit disappointing

Reviewer2399446により Sep 07, 2010 に掲載

Doesn't taste very much.

diff taste

Reviewer2129335により Jun 27, 2010 に掲載

need to find better use as it really has a different taste

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer1811886により May 22, 2010 に掲載

I have to enter a rating in order for my review to be accepted, but i haven't yet tried the product; so the rating is meaningless. It looks good and i'm excited to try a low-glycemic sweetener

Very good

Reviewer2781191により Apr 28, 2010 に掲載

I have tried a few different Yacon Syrups now and this is good. It has a slightly more bittersweet taste to others but you quite quickly adjust to this.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2062454により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

Not overly sweet. Used in combination with agave sryup for cookies. only gave it three stars because I haven't used it alot yet.

Expensive, acquired taste

rdcoonsにより Jan 05, 2008 に掲載

This was the first time I tried yacon root syrup. It doesn't have as sweet of a taste as I was expecting. It has a molasses type flavor, yet not as sweet as molasses. It does add a nice flavor to the smoothies I made out of it, but this is probably too expensive to be something that I buy on a regular basis. Give it a try, you might like it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています