JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

4673783161675395721により Mar 05, 2015 に掲載

Just heard this powder has high levels of cadmium powder so will definitely not order again! It is a pity as it tastes fine.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I read up on Cacao and all the antioxidants it has but!

Reviewer1386519により Oct 22, 2015 に掲載

I did not realize how this stuff is like a drug. It makes me hyper because it increases chemicals in your brain more than caffeine. I have seen different raw food experts now who say stay away from this stuff. It is not a food. And long term use could be harmful. I like the taste but will switch to Carob. Do not be deceived. I see no articles on benefit to humans on taking this stuff.

Poor taste :(

Reviewer2471975により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

cacao powder

ling76により Aug 12, 2012 に掲載

I had a bad reaction to this, made my heart go crazy and I could not sleep at night. Tried it a few times before I realised this product was the reason. I react mush more badly to this than coffee. Gave it to a friend and she is very happy with it.

Tastes Great!

Reviewer1087053により Nov 16, 2008 に掲載

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

did not like

Reviewer1960308により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

wont buy again

expensive

Reviewer1533764により Aug 07, 2014 に掲載

Expensive and didn't taste as good as expected.

terrible

Reviewer1670839により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

The product is terrible.

Taste like poppy

Reviewer3276890により Aug 23, 2010 に掲載

I add a little bit to my peanut butter mixed smoothie and it tastes horrible!!

So-so.

Reviewer2289416により Jan 28, 2009 に掲載

I'm still getting used to the raw chocolate.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11