JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

We Make Our Own Detergent with NaturOil Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

mirindalikethedrinkにより Sep 28, 2013 に掲載

I use these to save a lot of money by making natural, organic, lovely-smelling, effect detergent. Take these soap nuts, boil them in water and then re-boil them again, add a few other ingredients and some essential oils and you've just made yourself some lovely natural, organic laundry detergent that won't harm the environment or your health and will cost you pennies on the dollar of whatever you're spending on store-bought detergents of similar caliber.

Nuts About Soap Nuts

Reviewer2054091により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

I was duvious about buying these, but finally broke down when my liquid detergent began to run out again. I'm very satisfied with the results. These little fellas get clothes really clean, and odors get washed away, too. But they also have a fabric softening effect on clothes that was a pleasant surprise,e specially noticeable on t-shirts and towels. No perfumes. No petro chemicals. No solvents. No phosphates. No sweat. I will be staying with this product.

Superior Soap Nuts.

Reviewer1617904により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

I am very pleased with the Soap Nuts. They are whole and do the job exactly as you say. I have been using soap nuts for about 3 years now but these are the best. More loads of wash per bag. Maybe because they are all whole. I also make the liquid and use for dishes and cleaning. Thank You. Pembine , WI

love soap nuts

4680783422156861975により Dec 26, 2014 に掲載

I've been using soap nuts for more than 6 years along with a little baking soda in the wash and vinegar as a rinse. I love the fresh from the line smell on my laundry. I am very happy with the quality and pricing of NaturOli Organic Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts.

Refreshing Laundry

5479040452824311792により May 02, 2016 に掲載

Not your typical laundry smell. Cleans well. Soap nut are not storing well in hot places so remember to keep them in air tight containers :)

Happy with this product.

5303753494800669056により Apr 20, 2013 に掲載

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

Organic Soap Nuts

5248535011918844550により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

Was a real skeptic on the soap nuts. After trying them it is hard to use anything else. Clothes are clean, fresh, but not perfumed.

Great product!

4916536106159300663により Oct 01, 2013 に掲載

These are an excellent product, washing well and keeping the planet healthy!! I find them very economical and love knowing that they are completely safe to use, especially on sensitive skin.

it's for all-purpose

vwvwvwにより Jul 07, 2016 に掲載

i can save the effort of buying or stocking up any other cleaning agent as long as i have Soap Nuts! they are here for all purpose. Making soup nuts juice fresh every month give me great confident that my house is organically cleaned!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

4828919115740652609により Sep 15, 2016 に掲載

I LOVE this product! This was my first trial of soap nuts and I am hooked! So simple, no harsh chemicals or smells and great results.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19