JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product great price

5512460279351727403により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

My Wife only uses Soap Nuts on her denim, she has severs skin sensitivity and Soap Nuts keep things soft and comfortable.

Nothing special... yet

AdelinaBeautyInCyprusにより Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

I used them only once so I'm not really sure I know how to used the properly because they didn't really clean my clothes. I will try to soak them before in some hot water an come with a feed back asap.

Soap Nuts

5383058889944252715により Feb 28, 2014 に掲載

This product keeps it simple, does a good job and provides a nice break from the chemicals. It won't get whites sparkling, I use the sun for extra bleaching power. I will probably use a combo of natural and chemical for laundry, in the future. This product gives me a choice.

Quite expensive

Reviewer2847967により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

I like it for laundry but with 5 nuts washing around 5 times, they could be quite expensive, will cook it to solution to see if I can maximise usage.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Perfect

Reviewer2115235により Apr 13, 2012 に掲載

This product is perfect for the environment and we save a lot of money using it. Perfect combination :))) Very easy to use. No extra softeners needed. I have been using this for almost a year now. Very nice. Best, Helene (Norway)

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Yay soap nuts

Reviewer1873995により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

I used to buy Maggie's Soap Nuts but they have been discontinued. These are available at a comparable price and work just the same. They're excellent for everyday laundry and degrease my kitchen rags satisfactorily. For really bad soiling and stains I sometimes I have to use a stronger detergent, but in general soap nuts do the job. I'm very sensitive to dyes and fragrances and these have NEVER bothered my skin. I also really appreciate that they come in a big reusable cloth bag instead of plastic. Wonderful.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Soap Nuts

Reviewer3236833により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Love all the flower essences from this company. It has enabled me to manage the most challenging life situations more gracefully.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Recomended to order it to my friends

Reviewer3168817により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

Very nice product for resonable price. Does it works as needed. Wash well, no smell. I am statisfied.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています