JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Seems to work

Reviewer2673735により Jul 01, 2011 に掲載

Seems to work well. I take with 5 HTP to sleep at night. I sleep a lot better.

Nature's Way Valerion Roon 530mg

Reviewer3279268により Oct 16, 2011 に掲載

Too strong. Very high dosage. Works as a seep aid but might be what caused the grogginess the next day. I'd buy a lower dosage next time.

So far so good

Reviewer1661016により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking 3 caps before bed (1 hour) as suggested. So far so good, but not sure if it's real or a placebo. Need to try to longer, but will keep it up. Smells terrible, as all valerian root does.

Worth a try

Reviewer2383084により Apr 09, 2012 に掲載

It did seem to relax me a little, but mild. Will keep trying though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Conflicted - but it does work

Reviewer1759549により Aug 31, 2011 に掲載

On one hand the valerian does exactly what it is supposed to and acts like a muscle relaxant, but I definitely recognized that it altered my mood and not in a good way. Perhaps I took too much and perhaps the mood altering effects are highly individualistic but keep an eye on your mood when you're on it. If you have problems with depression or any other mental issues, I would avoid Valerian. I find boswellia to work very well allbeit more as an anti-inflammatory but it's working for me. I did try Formula 303 and that has valerian and I didn't notice the mood changes with that. Like I said I may have taken too much. This product does work though and you don't need a prescription. It definitely acts as a muscle relaxer.

does not work

Reviewer2220060により Jan 03, 2008 に掲載

i ordered this product to help me sleep. It did not work for me but it id for my friend.

Nature's Way, Velerian Root, 530 mg

Reviewer2072199により Nov 25, 2008 に掲載

This sleep aid helps you fall asleep without side effects the day after, such as an upset stomach. However, the sleep effect may not last trough the whole night.

So far ok

Reviewer1122070により Jul 28, 2009 に掲載

Hard to tell how much these help, but getting to sleep is so important, it can't hurt!

ok

Reviewer1858523により May 09, 2012 に掲載

I needed something stronger so in the end I got Nature's Way Valerian with .8% and this works better as I have to take way less pills

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not very effective for sleeplessness

5107758458354304678により Nov 24, 2013 に掲載

I take 2 capsules at night. It only helps me fall asleep quickly but then it makes me wake up again and again at night without any reason. It has helped me with my anxiety but not with sleeplessness. Another good thing is when I don't feel very tired in the morning even if I had poor restless sleep at night after taking Valerian root.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12