Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Soothing Syrup, Cherry Flavor, 8 oz (240 ml)

¥ 2282.73
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3153877 on Feb 14, 2011

This always rids us of nasal, bronchial and throat stuff very quickly and it tastes great.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

My first line of defense

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Mar 29, 2011

I have been using Umcka for several years after a friend mentioned it to me. My experinece has been that if I begin to take it as soon as I get the first inkling of symptoms, I can often avoid getting sick.

Recommend to Anyone.

Posted by Reviewer1130287 on Apr 04, 2011

Since this is a natural syrup, it takes about a week for the cough to completely be gone. P.S. I also used Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial during the night

Umcka works!

Posted by Reviewer2855078 on Oct 13, 2011

I was introduced to this product a few years ago and despite my initial cynicism, it really does works. You do have to take it 3-5 times a day and it can make your stomach feel a little uneasy but symptoms improve rapidly. Our family love it!

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1793091 on Nov 21, 2011

Have not had to use 12hr decongestants since I started to use this product....Awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »