JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Recommended by a co-worker...

5469848770504870142により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

This stuff works well. It isn't an overnight "cure," but after two or three days you see a real improvement or symptoms completely gone. Glad my co-worker recommended it.

Good for Kids and Adults

Health-YourWealthにより Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

Take Umcka when you first feel the signs of a cold and lessen the duration or completely eliminate the cold from your body.

Umcka Cold Care

Reviewer3259999により Mar 08, 2012 に掲載

I highly recommend this product. Several people in our office came down with a viral infection so as soon as I began the symptoms, I began taking Umcka and it reduced the length of my cold compared to those in the office that did not use Umcka.

IT WORKS!

Reviewer1793091により Nov 21, 2011 に掲載

Have not had to use 12hr decongestants since I started to use this product....Awesome!

Umcka works!

Reviewer2855078により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

I was introduced to this product a few years ago and despite my initial cynicism, it really does works. You do have to take it 3-5 times a day and it can make your stomach feel a little uneasy but symptoms improve rapidly. Our family love it!

Recommend to Anyone.

Reviewer1130287により Apr 04, 2011 に掲載

Since this is a natural syrup, it takes about a week for the cough to completely be gone. P.S. I also used Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial during the night

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My first line of defense

Reviewer1985097により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Umcka for several years after a friend mentioned it to me. My experinece has been that if I begin to take it as soon as I get the first inkling of symptoms, I can often avoid getting sick.

Works!

Reviewer3153877により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

This always rids us of nasal, bronchial and throat stuff very quickly and it tastes great.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Latvia

Reviewer2802043により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

Good for baby

Gone in 2 days

Reviewer1538549により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

This is the best cold medicine I have ever used. I was miserable and after 2 days of taking Umcka I was 100% better. I have recommended this product to my co-workers and family. The ones that have used it have also been amazed by how quickly their symptoms were relieved and how fast Umcka made them feel better. I will always have this on hand.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12