JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works!

Reviewer3153877により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

This always rids us of nasal, bronchial and throat stuff very quickly and it tastes great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My first line of defense

Reviewer1985097により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Umcka for several years after a friend mentioned it to me. My experinece has been that if I begin to take it as soon as I get the first inkling of symptoms, I can often avoid getting sick.

Recommend to Anyone.

Reviewer1130287により Apr 04, 2011 に掲載

Since this is a natural syrup, it takes about a week for the cough to completely be gone. P.S. I also used Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial during the night

Umcka works!

Reviewer2855078により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

I was introduced to this product a few years ago and despite my initial cynicism, it really does works. You do have to take it 3-5 times a day and it can make your stomach feel a little uneasy but symptoms improve rapidly. Our family love it!

IT WORKS!

Reviewer1793091により Nov 21, 2011 に掲載

Have not had to use 12hr decongestants since I started to use this product....Awesome!

Umcka Cold Care

Reviewer3259999により Mar 08, 2012 に掲載

I highly recommend this product. Several people in our office came down with a viral infection so as soon as I began the symptoms, I began taking Umcka and it reduced the length of my cold compared to those in the office that did not use Umcka.

Good for Kids and Adults

Health-YourWealthにより Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

Take Umcka when you first feel the signs of a cold and lessen the duration or completely eliminate the cold from your body.

Works Wonders!

Reviewer2143127により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

Wonderful, beneficial product and it tastes fabulous! My kids love it, as do I! Very helpful and necessary for all your cold needs.

very pleased!

Reviewer2324060により Mar 04, 2010 に掲載

We have ordered Umcka from your website for the past year or so and are very pleased with this product. In fact we have recommended it to many of our friends! This product helps prevent us from getting a full blown cold and/or makes the cold disappear all together. Very pleased customer who will continue to order from your website!

Gone in 2 days

Reviewer1538549により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

This is the best cold medicine I have ever used. I was miserable and after 2 days of taking Umcka I was 100% better. I have recommended this product to my co-workers and family. The ones that have used it have also been amazed by how quickly their symptoms were relieved and how fast Umcka made them feel better. I will always have this on hand.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12