JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I'm a skeptic, I'm a believer

Reviewer1706725により 11 17, 2008 に掲載

As a physician, I get lots of coughing in my face on a daily basis. I read a review of Umcka in one of my journals, which cited a statistically sound study showing the beneficial effects. I have used it twice so far this year when I started with cold symptoms, and the virus lasted less time and was much less severe. I bought extra to keep on hand! I have had much less success with several products (effervescent tabs, nasal swabs) bought at my local drugstore, so I will continue to order this.

Umcka

Reviewer2167318により 6 28, 2011 に掲載

We have been using this for many years. As long as you start right when you feel something is coming on, seems to work Wonders. Kept me out of the DR office for years. I do combine it with other herbs and supplements.

Umcka Original Drops

Reviewer1019742により 10 21, 2009 に掲載

Doctor's diagnosis was bronchitis so he suggested Umcka which he carries in his office. Started taking it right away (had been about a day since first symptoms and started hacking). I believe taking it prevented the bronchitis and cough from getting worse. The usual weeks and weeks of cough were gone after 2 days! Years ago I used the cough syrup which didn't help much, but the drops seem to be much more effective.

Very helpful!!

Reviewer1839345により 9 21, 2010 に掲載

I've used this in the past, and it worked GREAT for all types of colds (sinus, chest, etc). My husband, who is military and is forced to get a flu shot (which, even though it's supposed to be impossible, gives him the flu for a good 2-3 weeks after every shot) has taken this and this past year, managed to avoid getting the flu from it! I've noticed it lessens the effects when taken after already sick. This year I bought it in preparation for the flu/cold season coming up. Nothing like being prepared!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finally something that works!

Reviewer2624728により 8 04, 2011 に掲載

Thank you for making a product that helps shorten the nasty cold. I'm hooked!

great for a sore throat

Reviewer2051852により 11 06, 2011 に掲載

At the first sign of a sore throat I take these and they help SOO much!

Great Product

Reviewer1182455により 12 28, 2011 に掲載

For the past twenty years I would get a winter cold that always turned into something worse. Two winters ago my stepdaughter gave some of this and I haven't even had a bad cold since. My family and friends have been amazed at how well it works.

It works

Reviewer3273127により 1 09, 2012 に掲載

I use this product at the first signs of cold and it works every time.

excellent product

Reviewer2672403により 1 30, 2012 に掲載

I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.

what a lifesaver!

Reviewer1936264により 5 07, 2012 に掲載

In the last 4 years I've once had a cold that didn't resolve very fast once I took Umcka. (I teach and am exposed to plenty of colds.) Love this stuff. Feels like it helps the cold go away sooner rather than just suppressing a symptom or two temporarily.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25