JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

St John's Plague!

Reviewer1785417により Aug 11, 2008 に掲載

At first I thought this stuff was good. Was helping my mood. But soon got impatient and angry and felt toxic. Aslo started having crazy thoughts. Not me. I honestly don't believe this stuff is good. i think it might be contaminated. Don't buy this one! I have a membership to Consumerlab.com and this one wasn't tested; but trust me stay away from this one. Also tested positive for excessive lead and cadmium were: Solaray Organically Grown Excipient-Free St. John's Wort and Spring Valley Standardized Extract St. Johns Wort 0.3% 300 mg Free tip to my fellow health seekers: steer clear of all three!

Great for depression!!

Reviewer1768557により May 17, 2011 に掲載

This stuff saved me during menopause!! Please, please try it!!

Reduces stress

MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWSにより Apr 21, 2014 に掲載

Very effective to reduce stress. It is also nature's antidepressant without the nasty side effects.

happy customer

LadyEnigmaにより Jun 18, 2014 に掲載

this is real stuff. I feel mental calmness every time I take it. I also use rosemary as it aids with memory and cognitive functions.

my husband uses them

Reviewer1432462により May 02, 2009 に掲載

for OCD and depression, no need for Rx's now.

Very Effective & Affordable

Reviewer3079478により Jun 30, 2007 に掲載

I have used St. John's Wort as an antidepresent for almost 4 years now and it has worked well. This product has worked with equal efficacy as more expensive standardized products with .04% hyperflorins & hypercins. I highly recommend.

Good.

4813013231055079617により Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

I will order it again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fantastic (late stage of depression)

4772693801560064790により Jan 04, 2016 に掲載

I have suffered from depression for many years, and I have always refused taking medication for it. To cut a long story short; when I was prepared to start to live properly, be successful in my job and meet the love of my life, my depression started to really hold me back. The depression was down from 9 to around 4 out of 10, but I couldn't stand the pressure of my will. I was recommended St Johns Wort from a friend and I am forever grateful that I tried it. It is fantastic, if it wasn't for St Johns Wort I am not sure where I would have been today. It cuts of the edge, and days that normally where really hard is suddenly not so bad after all. It has made a hug difference in the way I manage my stress levels and it is so much easier for me to be helpful and polite to costumers even when I'm under pressure. Since the effect is very quick I now take it on a daily basis, when I feel I need it or when I know that I will have a challenging day ahead of me I will take a capsule in the morning. Dark winter days I may take one in the morning as well as in the evening. If your situation is similar to mine, I would recommend it definitely !

Nature's way St John's Wort

5578850690353612933により Aug 19, 2014 に掲載

This is a great product that keeps my bowel calm and is very affordable

Economic.