JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for Buhner Healing Lyme protocol

earthwalkerにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

I used this for a while as part of the Buhner Healing Lyme protocol. This herb was originally part of the core protocol because of it's toxin-binding abilities. Buhner removed it from his core protocol at some point, but if you are using this herb, it's a good brand.

A Great Hormone Regulator for Women

Reviewer2609712により Mar 19, 2008 に掲載

I start taking Sarsaparilla at least a day before my monthly period is due to help regulate my emotional mood swings during that time of the month. I take only 2 capsules daily in the morning for at least up until the day after my period has gone off. The people in your life will also appreciate this herb if you normally get very moody during this time.

Potent - Cleared up my brain fog

Reviewer1003688により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

Part of Buhner's lyme protocol. Smilax/Sarsparilla is supposed to help kill spirochetes and mop up toxins

Useful

Reviewer1931578により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

Of all the herbs in Buhner's Lyme book, I found this one the most tolerable, probably because it is helpful with mopping up Herx toxins. Haven't been on it long enough to report any good or bad. But since I can tolerate it, that itself is promising.

NATURE'S WAY SARSAPARILLA ROOT

Reviewer1513400により Feb 27, 2008 に掲載

I (AND MY DOG) HAVE BEEN USING THIS HERB, ALONG WITH LICORICE ROOT FOR YEARS TO COMBAT ARTHRITIS PAIN. IT WORKS IF YOU TAKE IT FAITHFULLY. SHELIA KIDWELL

Has really helped!

Reviewer2697053により Jul 22, 2008 に掲載

I have really noticed I have fewer monthly migraines that were connected to hormones. I am very happy with how it has helped me. I haven't had a real bad headache for the last 3 months or so since I have started using this.

Herx help

Reviewer2089313により May 05, 2010 に掲載

seems to help with the huge Herx reactions from Lyme I was having before starting this. (On Buhner "Healing Lyme" protocol).

Good product

5164720073768635172により May 15, 2013 に掲載

I like this herb, it always gives me more energy. I would advice other customers not to order DHL express shipping method. It's crazy. First you pay the initial $13 for shipping, then another $15 when you pick up the product. And now 3 months later I received another bill from DHL saying I owe them another $13. And doesn't say what for. So $40 for shipping. Be careful with what you select for shipping.

Help with Progesterone Levels

Mearcedにより Feb 17, 2008 に掲載

Taking this daily has helped regulate my period, which was always late due to low Progesterone levels

Natures Way Sarsaparilla Root, 425mg

Reviewer2922934により Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

My husband loves taking Sarsaparilla, he says it gives him energy and always notices the difference when he is not taking it. I have been taking it for about five days and feel that it is having a positive influence on my mood and energy. Will be able to assess more as time goes by. Iherb are always reliable and offer great products.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 48