JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wards off daycare bugs

MrsTurnipにより Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

After going through two bouts of Hand Foot Mouth, I started my son on this and he hasn't gotten as much as a sniffle from daycare in two years.

Expensive product

Zuleika83により Oct 08, 2012 に掲載

My child did not like it. Still waiting for the day when she will take it willingly. Expensive for it's volume.

Sambucus

JoyceKhorにより Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

This is really good. My son have cough for few months. Have been taking cough syrup from dr for 4 mths. Cough recovers but will come back after a week. This has been going on every month. I started giving him this sambucus syrup twice a day.. Have been taking this for about a month. Seldom hear my son coughs now !!!!!! My son loves the berry taste very much...

NATURE'S WAY SAMBUCUS FOR KIDS, BERRY FLAVORED

Reviewer2832885により Jan 05, 2011 に掲載

I GOT THIS FOR MY GRANDSON AND HE HAS HAD FEWER SICK DAYS SINCE HE TAKES IT EVERY DAY. HE LOVES THE FLAVOR.

Perfect

Marvikaにより Feb 26, 2014 に掲載

..i give it to my child.. it works soooo good.. We got flue only one time this winter.

love this stuff!

Reviewer2617302により Jan 08, 2011 に掲載

I use this stuff at the first sign of runny nose and it works wonderfully. I don't use it for maintenance, I just follow the instructions for intense use along with a probiotic (which I do use for maintenance) and increase Vit C when runny nose starts and my children have never been sick longer than 2-3 days.

The best!!

gabemomにより Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

This stuff really works wonder!!! It tastes great and it is really effective for flu, runny nose and cough. I always have this at my home and I recommend this to anybody with children in their home.. once a day when the kids are well and twice a day when they are down with flu/infection.

good for kids

4663797115039752210により Aug 12, 2014 に掲載

good supplement for my kids

Sambucus for Kids

Reviewer1291993により Aug 04, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this stuff for years, and can't go without it during the cold and flu season. I love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5439745000701968160により Mar 28, 2016 に掲載

it works on my 3 years old daughter. whenever she start to have running nose, i gave her twice per day, it really works and prevent her from getting worst. i have recommended to my friends.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 177