JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Wonderful product

Reviewer3026634により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Convenient

Reviewer1462610により Oct 10, 2008 に掲載

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Reviewer2096888により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Simple and Effective

Reviewer1034218により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Reviewer2324732により May 27, 2011 に掲載

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Awesome!

Reviewer2426925により Mar 15, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

limpinlou

Reviewer2487282により Oct 17, 2008 に掲載

more regular than EVER!

Has decreased gas

aestheticmedicalreviewsにより Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

The Pearls

Reviewer2854194により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

Bottom line : THEY WORK! Have had difficulty my entire life with this. NOT ANY MORE!!!

Excellent product

Reviewer2376375により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

Has provided a more stable pattern to my body's cycle.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24