JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Wonderful product

Reviewer3026634により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Reviewer2096888により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Convenient

Reviewer1462610により Oct 10, 2008 に掲載

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Simple and Effective

Reviewer1034218により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Reviewer2324732により May 27, 2011 に掲載

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Awesome!

Reviewer2426925により Mar 15, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

limpinlou

Reviewer2487282により Oct 17, 2008 に掲載

more regular than EVER!

Has decreased gas

aestheticmedicalreviewsにより Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Reviewer2631717により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Great Product

Reviewer1217176により Mar 05, 2009 に掲載

Has done a great job getting my intestinal tract back online.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24