JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Excellent Product -Purchase only from iHerb

TheGeneralにより May 31, 2008 に掲載

This is an effective product provided you receive it properly from the retailer. iHerb was on of the few that ships this product cold and packaged that way to insure that it remains cold. The entire family uses this product which includes our children ages 6 and 11. We use it to not only add the good bacteria, but to reduce or eliminate any effects of yeast in the intestines. So, we are getting rid of the bad bacteria and adding the good. We have only been using this for 1 month and we have noticed more of an effect on our children, particularly in terms of behavior and the degree of moodiness, grouchiness, etc. They seem to be less irritable or displaying behavior that indicates they are less irritated or frustrated. For us we think it has boosted our immune system.

Georgette Cardano

Reviewer2275318により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

It's a fine product if you need it. My practitioner affirmatively tested my mother and myself for it with applied kineseology. However, like everything else in the universe, conditions change and I currently no longer need it. Thank you for your great service. iherb is tops on the internet in my estimation.

Narure's Wag Primadophus

Reviewer3149467により Dec 03, 2008 に掲載

This was shipped cold in foam cooler at no charge. Have taken this since recommended by doctor in 1997.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1002441により Mar 05, 2009 に掲載

Like the "billions" this contains, can take less pills.

Primadophilus

Reviewer1777981により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

Terrific product for digestion and daily internal cleansing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1348447により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

Great to keep digestive system in good condition.

Most important supplement!

Reviewer2124266により Mar 15, 2010 に掲載

Acidophilus is one of the most important suplement you can take. If you take no other, this one is so good for your digestion. Proper digestion in my opinion is more impotant than taking other supplements.

Great

Reviewer2635545により Sep 03, 2010 に掲載

Very good product!

Quality Product!

Reviewer2998760により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

I've been pleased with Primadophilus for years, and now I've found it at a great price at iHerb!

Primadophilus, Original

Reviewer2869751により Apr 13, 2011 に掲載

Easy to use and extremely affective.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21