JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Nature's Way, Primadophilus

Reviewer1063284により Mar 27, 2008 に掲載

The care in which this probiotic was shipped was most impressive. It was received still on ice and cold. Another great servie from I-Herb.

Primadophilus w/Bifidus

Reviewer2894267により May 19, 2006 に掲載

...easier said than spelled. I've been using this product for years with consistent success.

Primadophilus Bifidus

Reviewer1583487により Jan 12, 2009 に掲載

This is an excellent probiotic blend - a brand I trust. It comes shipped to me in a foam container with an ice pack and is cold when I get it! I've used probiotics for colon health for many years, and I highly recommend this as a good brand and product.

Effective Probiotic

Reviewer3008771により Nov 27, 2011 に掲載

This product is an effective probiotic I've been taking for several years. As an experiment, I stopped taking it for a couple of weeks to see if I noticed a difference. Wow, did I notice a difference! The degree of flatulence (gas production) immediately increased without the probiotic. This blend of four friendly bacteria works great with my digestive system. Recently, I read that use of a probiotic may enhance calcium absorption.

Travel

Reviewer1242717により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Use whenever I travel abroad! Great stuff!

Professional grade probiotics

4863205799673756387により Jun 11, 2012 に掲載

A simple, yet extremely effective product, I have used this both on a daily basis and in cases of illness with increased dosage. As a triathlete, achieving and maintaining GI tract health is key to training and racing performance - Nature's Way Primadophilus does just that, and quickly. I've used other brands and different probiotic strains, Nature's Way Bifidus has always been the best for me. On top of this, iherb guarantees the product is stored properly with refrigeration, and also ships it on ice for you, ensuring the probiotic doesn't degrade.

- Great Probiotics that Work -

Christalにより Aug 02, 2012 に掲載

I was beginning to experience constipation. 2 caps a day of Primadophilus and I have a healthy daily bowel movement. I keep it refrigerated to ensure its potency down to the very last capsule. When I run out of this I'm constipated again. Maybe I need to continue for some more time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2362967により Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

i like it, will take it again

bifiduys

Reviewer3055813により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

After a bowel test that showed I was lacking the bifidum bacterium, my doctor told me to take bifidum suppliments. I like these better than the powder, Topfer.

Good product

Reviewer3273127により May 04, 2011 に掲載

The product seems to be doing the job well: I don't get bloated as much. Also, I only have to take one capsule! Will buy it again. Recommended.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28