JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great value

Reviewer1742715により Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

i take this for adrenal exhaustion, two caps three times a day and contribute it to my hair growth. have been on it for almost five months.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for low adrenal function

Reviewer1974227により Mar 20, 2009 に掲載

Using this product to boost up my aldosterone, very mild which is all i need. Also boosts cortisol mildly, i take this in conjunction with hydrocortisone, works well.

Help with fatigue

Reviewer2321253により Jul 01, 2009 に掲載

Licorice did help with my fatigue due to adrenal problems, but I have to take it a few times a day.

Good stuff!

Reviewer2257340により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

Multiple uses...adrenals, encourages regularity, expectorant...handy stuff!

lovely herb

Reviewer1046057により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

One of Natures Way many quality herbs. I use it to help digestion and I tend to have low blood pressure. I love the taste!!

Adrenals are Assisted

Reviewer2129339により Oct 02, 2009 に掲載

Helps with low adrenal function.

blood pressure

Reviewer1481932により May 18, 2010 に掲載

I lag everyday, getting out of bed going to work i feel like i just want to stay in bed. my doc told me my blood pressure is about the rate of a 70 year old, under 100 is too low for a 34 year old. so i will test this and see if my blood pressure improves and therefore hopefully my energy levels. if it works well then i will improve my rating but it works well as a stomach aid as well so it deserves a high score anyway.

NATURE'S WAY, LICORICE ROOT

Reviewer1513400により Feb 27, 2008 に掲載

I (AND MY DOG) HAVE BEEN USING THIS HERB, ALONG WITH SARSAPARILLA ROOT, FOR YEARS TO COMBAT ARTHRITIS PAIN. IT WORKS IF YOU TAKE IT FAITHFULLY. SHELIA KIDWELL

nature's way, licorice root

Reviewer2790561により Apr 04, 2008 に掲載

great adrenal booster

Raises estrogen

4668269587752432344により Mar 09, 2015 に掲載

It does raise cortisol, but it also raises estrogen, so be careful if you have estrogen dominance.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41