JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nature'sWay, Hyssop Herb,445 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviewer2287308により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

I have tried various herb com binations for Chest and Digestion, read about Hyssop somewhere so thought I would try this also, result: Wonderful!Helps clear the Chest and really does help with digestion too.

Took Care of Stubborn Cold

Reviewer2166233により Mar 14, 2006 に掲載

Combined with Cat's Claw, this herb was effective in finally breaking up and clearing a nasty cold virus I had for 2 weeks. Excellent herb that is little appreciated as of now.

Nature's Way Hyssop Herb

Reviewer2204703により May 18, 2010 に掲載

This is a convenient way to consume the Hyssop Herb. Hyssop is a very effective herb for clearing the airways!

Trust This Brand

Reviewer2720101により Aug 18, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this brand for more than 5 years. It is the best that I have found.

Hyssop Herb

Reviewer1415711により Feb 12, 2010 に掲載

This product works well for my asthma!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Gets rid of pain in my lungs!

Reviewer2305581により Sep 23, 2007 に掲載

I read that hyssop helps with the lungs, so I used some and it takes the pain out caused by congestion, I take it everyday now!

Hyssop

Reviewer2343821により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

This is a very great body cleansing tea!!!!!!

Good Stuff...

Reviewer1971863により Mar 11, 2009 に掲載

Nice herb that helps with fluke parasites and clearing mucous from the intestine. Great as an adjunct for cleansing.

Hyssop

5442533038188931236により Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

After having found that Hyssop was not so easy to find at my local health food stores it was nice to find 100 cap hyssop at a Great price, this works just great for an equal great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1377782により Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

I have only just started taking this product for catarrh on the chest and I have given it 5 stars because I have had hyssop in a liquid catarrh medicine before and it clears the chest very well

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17