JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Virus defense

Reviewer1412558により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

This is the second year I have used it. I have been spared many colds, flu and stomach viruses that have gone through our house. After the results I got from Elderberry, it has become the first line of defense in our home. My granddaughters use the childrens Elderberry with good results also.

Must Have during Cold and Flu Season

Reviewer1157130により Dec 06, 2008 に掲載

Out of most brands I've tried, in general I prefer Nature's way. This stuff is great to take everyday as a preventative, and when you feel a little off, hit it hard and heavy for a few days and you'll be alright!

Merry Elderberry

Reviewer2919941により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

Every time I feel a little blah and start feeling the symptoms of what I have usually seen develop into a cold or worse, I start taking a couple of these at a time, and after a day or so I'm feeling fine.

COMPARATIVE

Reviewer2729718により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

IT IS THE SAME AS THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AT THE DRUG STORE BUT MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE

Love the Elderberry Capsules

Reviewer1086352により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

These Elderberry Capsules were suggested to me by a friend. When I received these caps. I was nearing the end of my cold, but my hubby was just getting one. I gave him the Elderberry Capsules for a few days and it really seemed to help make his cold go away much faster. I was very impressed. We will take these again when it's time for another cold. Thanks for the product.

Good product

Reviewer1426531により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

Elderberry is great for lung infections and I've found the Nature's Way product to be of a very high quality versus the even more expensive brands.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1178321により Nov 07, 2008 に掲載

Love this have used this for 5 years and it helps a lot when preventing respiratory infections or cutting them down.

elderberry

Reviewer2645429により Nov 07, 2008 に掲載

I love elderberry when i have a cold!

Elderberry a.k.a. Sambcus.

Reviewer1938819により Apr 19, 2009 に掲載

This herb is excellent if you have sinus problems. It can also be used to clear up cold/flu congestion.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I Finally Found One That Works!

Reviewer1448972により Sep 17, 2009 に掲載

This product was marketed under the name of Sambucus by a company in Australia. They no longer sell this product. I searched for two months attempting to source this product as I find it invaluable in controlling mucus at the onset of Sinus. I'm so grateful to have found this and am once again able to keep my condition under control.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41