JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 39

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Must Have during Cold and Flu Season

Reviewer1157130により Dec 06, 2008 に掲載

Out of most brands I've tried, in general I prefer Nature's way. This stuff is great to take everyday as a preventative, and when you feel a little off, hit it hard and heavy for a few days and you'll be alright!

Virus defense

Reviewer1412558により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

This is the second year I have used it. I have been spared many colds, flu and stomach viruses that have gone through our house. After the results I got from Elderberry, it has become the first line of defense in our home. My granddaughters use the childrens Elderberry with good results also.

Merry Elderberry

Reviewer2919941により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

Every time I feel a little blah and start feeling the symptoms of what I have usually seen develop into a cold or worse, I start taking a couple of these at a time, and after a day or so I'm feeling fine.

COMPARATIVE

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2729718により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

IT IS THE SAME AS THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AT THE DRUG STORE BUT MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE

Love the Elderberry Capsules

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1086352により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

These Elderberry Capsules were suggested to me by a friend. When I received these caps. I was nearing the end of my cold, but my hubby was just getting one. I gave him the Elderberry Capsules for a few days and it really seemed to help make his cold go away much faster. I was very impressed. We will take these again when it's time for another cold. Thanks for the product.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 39