JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

cannot do without this product

Reviewer1117222により Jul 04, 2009 に掲載

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

Don't be without it!

Reviewer2127161により Apr 25, 2010 に掲載

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

It is working

Reviewer2966228により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps w/ everything

Reviewer1657636により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

So far so good

Reviewer1337854により Dec 03, 2009 に掲載

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

I believe it's good

Reviewer2776030により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

love it

Reviewer2639115により Jan 13, 2011 に掲載

Have had great results after about a month of use. I'm on my 5th month now and have not felt this good in a long time. In my mid 40's - no more mood swings, much less night sweats. Great product- especially taken with Nature's Plus Femaprin.

FANTASTIC!!

Reviewer2988663により Jan 03, 2011 に掲載

Can not live without this product,it turned my bad estrogen into good,i recomend this to everyone

excellent,

Reviewer2016458により Jan 08, 2011 に掲載

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!

Super!

Reviewer3321047により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

Fast shipping. Great product. After so many painful months this product made a significant difference. I am very happy with iHerb.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 317