JA

商品 36 - 40 の合計 311

« 前の | 6 7 8 9 10 | 次のページ »

menopause.

Reviewer2447041により Dec 01, 2010 に掲載

I take Maca for flushes and Replens for dryness but was suffering other symptoms such as aching joints, headaches and skin rashes. After nearly a week on Dim my rashes that i had for over a year have nearly gone and i feel much more like my old self.I will stay on these tablets as i don't want to go down the HRT root as i know these really work.Thank you Iherb for competitive prices and postage.

Good for weight loss

Reviewer2148435により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

feeling better

Reviewer1263515により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

I'm glad I took the other reviews of this product to heart, I am feeling a lot better. The hot flashes are minimal and my sleep has improved, I'm a much easier person to be around.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2753992により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

I have been on these for a few weeks, I am taking a lot of supplements, but one thing I did notice is my breast are no longer lumpy or tender, when I am on my cycle, no swollen breast, so I guess its working. Dionne Canada

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3217259により Jul 16, 2009 に掲載

Have been using in conjuction with Brevail supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness.

商品 36 - 40 の合計 311