JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• 日本の税関規制により、一回の御注文につき、1個までがご購入出来る数量となります。

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great Product, Great Value!

Reviewer2829759により Nov 25, 2008 に掲載

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

It is working

Reviewer2966228により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Reviewer2659197により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

Carol Brock

Reviewer2612101により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.

The End of Hot Flashes

Reviewer3289119により Feb 03, 2010 に掲載

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

I believe it's good

Reviewer2776030により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

DIM-Plus

Reviewer2860003により Apr 10, 2011 に掲載

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

Recommended by Dr.

Reviewer2951187により Jan 24, 2008 に掲載

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

Don't be without it!

Reviewer2127161により Apr 25, 2010 に掲載

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

What I was looking for!

Reviewer2313272により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

This product controls painful bloating for me.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 328