JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

love this product

Reviewer1748532により Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

DIM-Plus

Reviewer2860003により Apr 10, 2011 に掲載

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

No more mood swings

Reviewer2052168により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

This product levels out the bad estrogen production and stimulates the good estrogen production. Chin break-outs during my menstrual cycle have stopped aa well as cramps and mood swings

Estrogen support

Reviewer2445310により Sep 05, 2008 に掲載

Being on my late twenties, the estrogen gets a little out of hand specially a week before my cycle. This product help me to make sure my hormones stay in check during those critical moments.

Recommended by Dr.

Reviewer2951187により Jan 24, 2008 に掲載

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

What I was looking for!

Reviewer2313272により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

This product controls painful bloating for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

cannot do without this product

Reviewer1117222により Jul 04, 2009 に掲載

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

Don't be without it!

Reviewer2127161により Apr 25, 2010 に掲載

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Reviewer2659197により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

Helps w/ everything

Reviewer1657636により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 321