JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Relief finally!

Reviewer1547003により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

It is working

Reviewer2966228により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Reviewer2659197により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

The End of Hot Flashes

Reviewer3289119により Feb 03, 2010 に掲載

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

Carol Brock

Reviewer2612101により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.

DIM-Plus

Reviewer2002384により Mar 01, 2008 に掲載

DIM-Plus has helped to regulate my periods, and now I have very little if any PMS, back pain, or heavy flow.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Product, Great Value!

Reviewer2829759により Nov 25, 2008 に掲載

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

I believe it's good

Reviewer2776030により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

love this product

Reviewer1748532により Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

DIM-Plus

Reviewer2860003により Apr 10, 2011 に掲載

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 331