JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

DIM saved my life

26 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

zsuzsaにより Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

I use this along with Emerita Pro-Gest cream, and for the first time in my life (Im 31 years old, female) I feel like bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. For the first week I felt irritable, and even more out of balance than usual - but then magic happened. I have such a wonderful sense of well-being, my body feels relaxed and in the "flow" of life, and my hormones are finally balancing. I want to get up and do things, for the sake of doing them. I can exercise longer, eat foods that normally would upset my stomach and sleep all throughout the night. My acne has already started to clear and my PMS gone. I've tried and taken so many remedies for over a decade to heal my hormone issues that have either half worked or not worked at all - so to comment that this might be a placebo effect, is out of the question. It's not. DIM is wonderful and I recommend this to anyone who suffers from hormonal imbalance. The longer you stay on this product, the better you will feel - thus I am excited to see what will become of me a few months down the road. I just got my life back.

The BEST!!!

19 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3279416により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

I do believe that just about everyone should take these. I am a breast cancer survivor and this supplement lowers the estrodial, which is the aggressive estrogen that grows into cancers in both men and women. It makes me and my husband both nicer people by keeping our estrogen in check. I also give it to my 20 year old daughter who gets PMS as PMS and cancer prevention. GOOD STUFF!!!!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Thrilled With This Product!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1105466により Jul 15, 2008 に掲載

I have tried so many supplements for menopause symptoms (night sweats, hot flashes etc), none were noticeably effective until DIM - this really must balance good and bad estrogen - my symptoms have all but disappeared. I sleep almost through the night now and feel so much better! I started using the NOW Foods Natural Progesterone Calming Lavender Skin Cream at the same time - so it may be a combination of both that have relieved my symptoms. Oh and iHerbs service, selection and pricing is second to none! Sandi from Canada.

Great for Perimenopause

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2498812により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

I'm at that age where I should be experiencing mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, dry skin and other signs of impending menopause, but DIM Plus Estrogen has kept all of those symptoms away. Recommended.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Endometriosis cure for me!!

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1929716により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

Prayers answered! I began taking this 5 days before my cycle and had immediate results! Now I have short, light periods without cramps and nausea. I only take it a week before and during cycle. Many friends have had similar results and some lose weight too. I am very thankful for this supplement and as always iherb has the best prices and service available!!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 208