JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

4696641919573077182により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

great for acne

5714537420353492716により Aug 22, 2015 に掲載

I'm 35yrs old and have had terrible acne for the past 18months. it has all but cleared up since trying this product. im not a 100% sure if this product is the reason or coincidence but... im pretty convinced!

Miomas e sangramento

Sambaleleにより Jul 30, 2015 に掲載

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Great!

4669111111808598293により Jul 26, 2015 に掲載

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

dl robson

4807005297623303550により Jun 17, 2015 に掲載

Great product that has really helped control my hormonal outbreaks, my skin seems a lot more settled.

Awesome Product

5444792040891704255により May 11, 2015 に掲載

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

Puffy ankles gone!

5004406694869405570により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent support for menopause symptons

5480798914067794798により Apr 16, 2015 に掲載

I have suffered with night sweats and within a few weeks of taking this every evening I noticed a significant reduction in the frequency and duration. Not quite sure I want to go the medical-estrogen route so for the time being I'm staying with this.

A life saver!

4956764907169845336により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

BEST PRODUCT ON IHERB

5138620429134096422により Mar 09, 2015 に掲載

DR. OZ recommends these! This product reduced period pain, reduced hair growth in unwanted places, improves digestion, helps in weight loss, help the immune system and much more, this all i have experienced.Where can i start about this product i ordered 12 and soon will order more. My entire family uses this! initially ordered this for a non cancerous tumor my sis had but i after experiencing the benefits she recommend everyone to try these. this product is a life saver! i cant say this enough. Dim is natural way to help lower estrogen levels. what happens is the toxins and estrogen in the body are effectively removed, and that is what everybody needs, Make sure to do your research before you buy any medication. Stay healthy!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています