JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Side Effect Alert !

4989334209331060815により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

Causes you to wake too early and lose sleep. Wont be buying this again. I have three other pure DIM products. I dont think its not the DIM ingredient itself, its the "Enhanced Absorption" component.

Dim Plus

4613018156533427306により Jan 31, 2016 に掲載

The supplements helped me with hormonal imbalance and regulating menses. i have the problem of irregular menstruation and menstruation that can come once every 3 monts, lasting for 4 weeks or more. with the use of dim plus for 3.5mths , my menses is now more regular and normal, with each time lasting for 6-7 days.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Strong stuff

Reviewer2020565により Dec 16, 2015 に掲載

Be careful of this stuff (DIM in general). It's pretty strong and can throw off your hormones more than you think!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

4696641919573077182により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

great for acne

5714537420353492716により Aug 22, 2015 に掲載

I'm 35yrs old and have had terrible acne for the past 18months. it has all but cleared up since trying this product. im not a 100% sure if this product is the reason or coincidence but... im pretty convinced!

Miomas e sangramento

Sambaleleにより Jul 30, 2015 に掲載

Tenho miomas e este produto ajudou-me melhorando meu sangramento em 80%, além de diminuir os sintomas de PMS (tpm). Ainda nao fiz exames para saber se ajudou a diminuir os miomas, mas os sintomas já melhoraram.

Great!

4669111111808598293により Jul 26, 2015 に掲載

I started suffering from frequent and painful hormonal breakouts after quitting birth control. Taking one tablet a day has helped calm my skin down. I've been taking DIM for a little over a month. I'll update my review when I finish the bottle. I've already ordered my second bottle! UPDATE I have been taking Dim-plus for 10 months. Once my skin cleared I began only taking one tablet a day, and I have been able to maintain my skin.

Formula change

Reviewer1342923により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

dl robson

4807005297623303550により Jun 17, 2015 に掲載

Great product that has really helped control my hormonal outbreaks, my skin seems a lot more settled.

doesn't contain much DIM

4718393116927761186により Jun 02, 2015 に掲載

This stuff works so well, I bought it for my hormonal acne. And I saw my acne starting to clear up after 1 month. At first, I thought it didn't work because nothing happened after 2 weeks, I was taking 2 capsules per day the first week then 4 capsules the next week. Then I saw a review on iherb, someone said that 2 capsules only contain 25mg of DIM, and we are supposed to take 100mg of DIM per day to see the results. Then I started to take 6 capsules per day and it worked within 2 weeks. So I felt like for the price, the bottle empties too fast, I thought 120 capsules should last me a long time but if I take 6 capsules per day, a bottle only lasts for one month. For the price it is too expensive. I'm searching for cheaper alternative.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 316