JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Boswellia Works for UC

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1440736により Jan 13, 2008 に掲載

I have been using Nature's Way Boswellia for over 6 months as an alternative to presciption Colazal or sulfasalazine for ulcerative colitis. I think it is more effective with no side effects, and has kept the UC it in remission for as long as I've been taking it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great pain reliever, helped avert a migraine too!

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2546946により Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

I absolutely love this brand of Boswellia. (I did try a different one it was not as good.) This one is the best. It relieves my low back and knee pain and actually diverted a migrane my niece was about to suffer. This also does a great job on the tightness in my neck. (Use this instead of the poisonous acetaminaphen which kills the liver and kidneys.)

Relieves the Pain

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2431986により Feb 17, 2009 に掲載

I was told this relieved the pain of Ulcerative Colitis which it has.It has also helped with my joint pains often associated with this disease.My knees no longer ache after my workouts.Fast shipping and a quality product. 5 stars !!!!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

This rally seems to work!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1566628により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

I have not had joint pain since taking it. I tkae 100 mg 2x day with food. took about 4 days to notice effects. Nice to be off OTC Tylenol. Better yet, I also give it to my dog, who has hip pain, and he is now OFF the doggie NASAIDS that are very expensive and prone to cause problems in dogs. After being on Boswellia for a week, my dog was bright eyed, energetic and wanting to run, instead of limping slowly then stopping after a few feet. I can see the dramatic difference in his energy and gait.He gets it 4 days in a row, then skip a day. Seems to continue to be effective.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

at last an Easy to take boswellia

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2350766により May 25, 2013 に掲載

I have used 3 different brands of boswellia all have been effective, I take a high dosage. However these are by far the easiest to swallow, great pill design, inflammation often also effects the the ability to swallow and these have spared me from the wretched choking and spasms that some others have triggered.If the low dose is not helping you might want to increase to find your effective level.I take this in combination with Source naturals Inflama-rest four tabs of each am and pm with an additional dose of 2 more boswellia mid-day (or 4 more if I'm having a bad flare up). This many pills irritates my stomach if taken all at once so I divide them and take them about 20 mins apart and then No prob. One day without these and I lose some mobility. Gave me some life back!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 52