JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Boswellia

5196180717555919855により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I can't say how this product is working in my body... it's a trust factor..

Boswellia is miracle

energyguyにより Feb 25, 2016 に掲載

I bought this for my mum who has aching back problem. Later I read that boswellia can help in prostrate cancer, preventing stroke and deal with inflammation. I decide to try and the first thing I notice is my brain fog disappear. I become alert. My mum also notice that she can't sleep if she took it after dinner. After taking for a week, my mum back pain has greatly reduced and her dementia seems to have improved. For me, I feel less body aching and think faster.

Ms.

5287178679190435095により Dec 25, 2015 に掲載

This product helps my knees from aching when going down stairs.

Buen producto.

5556619121159761405により Sep 14, 2014 に掲載

Excelente relación precio-calidad.

like it

Anatermaにより Jul 14, 2014 に掲載

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

at last an Easy to take boswellia

Reviewer2350766により May 25, 2013 に掲載

I have used 3 different brands of boswellia all have been effective, I take a high dosage. However these are by far the easiest to swallow, great pill design, inflammation often also effects the the ability to swallow and these have spared me from the wretched choking and spasms that some others have triggered.If the low dose is not helping you might want to increase to find your effective level.I take this in combination with Source naturals Inflama-rest four tabs of each am and pm with an additional dose of 2 more boswellia mid-day (or 4 more if I'm having a bad flare up). This many pills irritates my stomach if taken all at once so I divide them and take them about 20 mins apart and then No prob. One day without these and I lose some mobility. Gave me some life back!

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nature's Way Boswellia

Reviewer2240131により Nov 03, 2012 に掲載

I was using only Hylauronic Acid, but now I've combined the HA with Boswellia. There is a noticeable difference in pain relief on my total knee replacements since taking the two together. HA was good, but adding the Boswelila has made it better.

Boswellia

marvcoleにより Jul 07, 2012 に掲載

It helps me with my pain when walking. I take it with the omega 3 in the mornings. It works well for inflamation and lessen the pain from my RA.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

No difference

PinkOverallsにより Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

A massage therapist I know swears by Boswellia, so I tried this for arthritis. I'm not seeing any difference in pain and inflammation after three weeks. I'll try another brand.

Good quality

Reviewer1184396により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています