JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

WONDERFUL!

Reviewer3347852により 4 24, 2012 に掲載

This is wonderful, in conjunction with Fenugreek seed it helps boost your milk supply.

Works Perfectly with Fenugreek for Milk Supply

Reviewer1358131により 9 17, 2012 に掲載

This works perfectly with fenugreek in helping to increase my milk supply. Will continue to buy this in the future along with fenugreek. Those 2 work better together (as Dr. Jack Newman, world renowned breastfeeding doctor, states). They have definitely worked for me. Blessed Thistle is for the flow of milk. Fenugreek is for the actual milk production.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best results taken with fenugreek seeds

Reviewer2391856により 10 11, 2010 に掲載

My milk supply has increased significantly after taking this with fenugreek seeds..

Huge Help with Nursing Supply

Reviewer2278975により 6 14, 2010 に掲載

I battled low supply all through breastfeeding. Blessed thistle was one of the few things I could tell was actually making a difference. I noticed no ill side effects.

galactogogue

Reviewer2326136により 5 04, 2007 に掲載

I take blessed thistle capsules and fenugreek capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

Excellent Product for PMS

5497171235013388804により 11 18, 2013 に掲載

Have been using this for years... start taking it 5 days before cycle begins - absolutely SAVES me from menstrual migraines!

It helps me

Reviewer3045644により 11 08, 2008 に掲載

I have an autoimmune illness which causes inflammation in my digestive tract. Blessed Thistle seems to calm this aspect of my various symptoms. I wish it helped them all...but every little little bit of relief helps. Bless you.

Low Milk Supply

Reviewer2469912により 11 08, 2008 に掲載

This in combination with the Fenugreek and Mothers Milk Tea have helped tremendously!!

worked well

Reviewer2689174により 9 26, 2009 に掲載

I noticed an increase in my breastmilk production when I used this in combination with Fenugreek seed.

Lactation booster

4956145053622919493により 12 10, 2012 に掲載

Great in combo with fenugreek and fennel

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47