JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Effective against lyme

Reviewer2564804により Nov 11, 2007 に掲載

Helps me with lyme disease. Did however cause intensive herxheimer reactions in the beginning. To help with the herxheimer reaction Enteric coated Bromelain E 200mg from Intensive Nutrition, taken 3 times a day on a fasting stomach, has helped. Only the enteric coated bromelain has helped. My experience is, though, that Andrographis needs to be complemented with other methods (standard antibiotics, Rifing, etc) to achive full effect against lyme.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Amazing stuff-wish I found it earlier

Reviewer1139510により Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

I contracted acute pneumonia and after finishing my antibiotic I reached a point where I wasn't feeling better or progressing. I took everything I could get my hands on and nothing really worked. I remembered I had a bottle of this exact product somewhere and I found it and started taking 2 per day. During the second day I suddenly started feeling more energetic and finally felt like I was not ill (you know, that acidic strange feeling). I am taking it still and will do for a week or so. I finally feel almost like normal again. Andrographis will be my immediate go to remedy if I ever get sick again. Elderberry, Umcka, Echinacea, even Goldenseal did not help me like this product did.

Andrographis

Reviewer3150614により Dec 14, 2007 に掲載

An excellent medication to take to avoid colds and any other airborne virus. We use this when we fly and haven't gotten a cold on a plane since!

Recommended by Stephen Buhner for Lyme

Reviewer1003688により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

Stephen Buhner recommends this brand/bottle for his Core Lyme protocol

Andrographis

Reviewer2552744により Dec 29, 2007 に掲載

Just tried it and it seemed to help kick my virus (the kind that won't go away).

amazing, works fast.

Reviewer1814780により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

My husband has had a chest-thing for a few weeks now. I'm so glad I found this! He took it for the first time last night and I couldn't believe how much quieter he was breathing--and less snoring because of his sinuses. This morning, he told me that he was amazed how well it worked, and that he's gotten his first good night's sleep in weeks. I will always keep this on hand from now on!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2624820により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

LYME protocol, powerful herb

No colds

Reviewer2007408により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

I haven't a cold since I started using this 2 years ago. As soon as I feel like I might be getting a cold, I start taking this. I will also take it if I have been around someone with a cold. I don't ever want to be with out this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best for the cold season!

Reviewer1732507により Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

The first bottle arrived just in time to rescue me from a bad cold. Now, even my mother in law knows about andrographis. This product works fast and eficiently as an antiviral, antibacterial and a lot, lot more. Better always have it in stock at home. Thank you, iHerb!

This works

Reviewer3240802により Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

I get a cold from time to time and when i use this in combination with Cold-Eze, I am over the cold in about 2 days. Awesome.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35