JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Didnt suit me

RklVvlにより Dec 18, 2014 に掲載

Started with one pill in the evening and next day it started kicking in. Got really bad diharea, no pains or cramps but couldnt really leave the bathroom for 2 days. I tought "riding it out" the whole time staying 1 in the morning 1 on the evening but it didnt help. After week I diseded to stop when it really seemed diharea would not stop. My nutrition was consistant the whole time and before I had no problems with it. Diharea stopped when I stopped taking these pills.

Very effective.

Reviewer2787303により Dec 21, 2009 に掲載

A very good product. I've used it for years.

Smooth move

Reviewer1531009により Dec 31, 2009 に掲載

Things seem to be flowing much better with this product.

Works Well

Reviewer1969730により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

I love this product

it works!

Reviewer2589455により Aug 14, 2013 に掲載

it works to clean me out. but the effect takes a few hours, which is good. i dont take them every day becos i don't want to become dependent on them. natural bms are the best, so I'll only take these when i need to

Great!

Reviewer2801784により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

I received the product in Brazil within 13 days. It was really fast. I recommend the site and the product is of excellent quality! I'm satisfied!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Super preparation for veggie juice fast

Reviewer2764404により Jun 01, 2012 に掲載

Twice a year a do a 7-day juice fast. The week prior to the fast, I take Super Cleanse to start clearing out my intestines. It works great, without nausea or cramping.

Very good

LouLouにより Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

Very good for helping regularity in a gentle way. At first I took these for two weeks but now I take two every few days. Not that you eat them but they do taste nice of licorice..

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8