JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Did what it said it would.

Reviewer1734840により 2 10, 2012 に掲載

Felt awful(flu-like no fever) for about 4 days and got some pimples. Then all better after. Note:I did nothing to prep for this program. Ate carbs and sugars right up to the day I started, but stopped while on the program. Happy with the result.

not bad!

4729455492504633001により 9 24, 2014 に掲載

I really tried everything else I could find in Romania for my Candida. And as a last resort I bought this from another continent. I really felt good! I am right now in the second stage and it really helped. I hope I can say that after I finish it as well. For now, 5 stars becaouse its the only thing that ever helped me.

love it

Reviewer1772911により 3 10, 2009 に掲載

This is the most simple candida cleanse I've found. I love it. Seems to be doing a great job so far!

Great product

Reviewer1499449により 2 19, 2010 に掲載

One of the more powerful supplements for candida.

Effective

Reviewer2934076により 5 27, 2011 に掲載

It is one of the most effective programs I've found so far.

Candistroy

Reviewer1430824により 1 02, 2008 に掲載

Although this product says it has to be shipped on ice it wasn't. It does seem to be working well

deb_hathaway@hotmail.com

Reviewer1053868により 9 17, 2008 に掲載

I like the comanation in this product. I have had good results with it and intent on using it in the furture

Nature's Secret, Candistroy

Reviewer3103235により 12 13, 2008 に掲載

I was very pleased with the results from using Candistroy. I found your website easy to use. Thank you, TA

2 part system

5459544125018034183により 6 13, 2016 に掲載

I like this product ad have recommended it many times. it is very effective in neutralizing yeast . it is not a cure all but an aid with a change of diet. The price here is very good.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9