JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice Nature Cleanse!

Reviewer2672282により Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

Easy on your intestines and does the job at the same time!

I recommend Acai Berry Pure-Body Cleanse

Reviewer2687180により Aug 06, 2009 に掲載

Taking Acai Berry Pure-Body cleanser regulated me more. I also felt better. I would recommend and will continue taking Acai Berry. Willing to order more

Isn't harsh

Reviewer2100441により Jul 15, 2010 に掲載

I like this product because it isn't harsh on your system and really works well.

Fantastic

Aussie-girlにより Mar 03, 2011 に掲載

I love this product. I lost 10 kilograms (22 lb)and then got stuck. After taking this product for two months, I have finally shed the last 5 kilograms (11 lb) that has been bothering me for a year. I feel great.

Cleanse

Reviewer2352605により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

Does the deed, easy to use

Shae! FL.

Reviewer1000109により Jun 16, 2011 に掲載

Don't understand how this product can hurt anyone. I have been very sick. I half to have a gentle product,This is the only one, I have found that works! I use it for urinary track Infections. I am healthy now. Thank you! Nature's Secret.

Works!

Reviewer1235063により Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

I tried few different brands of Acai Berry in a past and none of worked well like Nature's Secret Acai Powder Berry. It cleanses gently but effectively. When I need another cleanse, I will definitely buy this one and not others.

Fast shipping, great prices

Reviewer2026040により Sep 10, 2010 に掲載

I already know this product, its quality is perfect

excellent

Reviewer2479503により Dec 21, 2009 に掲載

a very good product

It works great!

Reviewer2541535により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

I bought this product from another store (which I ended up paying more for the same) I was so thrilled when I found it at Iherbs.com and realized that it was almost $8.00 less than what I'd already paid for a this brand store (GNC) I bought some for me and my mom to try. We are both happy with the results, specially my mom since this was her first time using a cleanser, she loves it. Do take in consideration that erveryone reacts different to this type of products. I was taking the full dose (4 tablets a day) but eneded up lowering the dose to 2 a day because my stomach was reacting to it (loose bowel movements)My mom also said she has to stick to 2 a day max. When I took this product for the first time I did take the full dose (4 tabs) but 3 months later that I took it again, I only needed 2 tabs. It worked great for me and my mom. Just remember everybody reacts different, you know your body better!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27