JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Natures Plus

LuckyYouにより Sep 04, 2015 に掲載

Good product. I have been using it for years.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571により Aug 09, 2015 に掲載

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

4661318523904686164により May 06, 2015 に掲載

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Happy!

saralovesiherbにより Nov 09, 2014 に掲載

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

excellent

5475983262158064187により Aug 12, 2014 に掲載

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

I love this product

Reviewer3163329により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Love it!!!

Reviewer3354974により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

Love the nutty flavour

Reviewer1106853により Sep 15, 2011 に掲載

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

A Family Favorite

Reviewer3307357により May 09, 2011 に掲載

My kids think this is great, because when it mixes up the shake is a pale green. It tastes great - kind of like coconut and pineapple.

Yummy!

Reviewer1940231により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25