JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor, 2.2 lbs (1014 g)

¥5,224

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1744579により Mar 08, 2009 に掲載

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

fantastic

Reviewer2092119により Apr 29, 2009 に掲載

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Reviewer2259781により Nov 12, 2009 に掲載

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1033403により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

Been using this for years, good stuff.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852により May 31, 2010 に掲載

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 25