JA

5594067935320390969により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

bon

Natural vitamin d.

5542975922880931448により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

Good source of natural vitamin d. I spread the powder of one capsule / two times a week over my breakfast.

Mushrooms as sun rays!

Reviewer1393699により May 27, 2015 に掲載

Excellent product, raises blood levels of Vitamin D. In Winter I take 2 capsules twice a week, or 1 capsule four times a week. Brilliant & can't get anything as effective or easy to take in Australia. Thanks iHerb!!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works for me.

Reviewer3046934により Mar 23, 2015 に掲載

Nothing bad to say about them.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Garden, Vitamin D3, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2100867により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

2500 iu per capsule of D3 from mushrooms. Not sure if this makes a difference being extract of mushroom but one would think it is how the body would prefer it.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

OTTIMO

5010256358187559085により Sep 04, 2014 に掲載

Io sono intollerante alla Lanolina e devo dire che questa alternativa è stupenda!! 2 al giorno tutti i giorni!!! Complimenti a Iherb rapidi e sempre precisi!

Great whole food D3

Reviewer1894856により Jul 04, 2014 に掲載

My daughter has Type 1 Diabetes and has very low vit D levels. Other brands of vitamin D caused increased blood sugar. She was sensitive to something in them. This was a life saver. She's been taking for months and hasn't affected her sugars. Hoping it has increased the low vit D levels.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

needs 2 capsules per day, so less value

4639964392975257815により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

I like the product in general because it is vegetarian. But in order to get the proper dosage of 5000 IU one must take 2 capsules per day. So that means that it is only for 30 days. I thought it was for 60 days and each capsule has the daily dose. So this makes it more expensive and less value than I thought.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I like

ulanikaにより May 22, 2014 に掲載

take it always! good price for vegan D3

Good value

5205758833389112609により Apr 19, 2014 に掲載

I usually buy Garden of Life because they are RAW and next time I think I will revert. I don't have anything bad to say about this product except I wish it was a raw product :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36