JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

needs 2 capsules per day, so less value

4639964392975257815により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

I like the product in general because it is vegetarian. But in order to get the proper dosage of 5000 IU one must take 2 capsules per day. So that means that it is only for 30 days. I thought it was for 60 days and each capsule has the daily dose. So this makes it more expensive and less value than I thought.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best Organic Vitamin D Available! Non-GMO!

InTuneWithNatureにより Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

Vitamin D from organic sources of fruits, vegetables, green foods, mushrooms, and algae. In fact, the first supplement to provide 5000 IU of 100% plant-source cholecalciferol, from a variety of organic, healthful mushrooms. from all-natural, organic whole foods! Having natural whole food Enzymes gives much better absorption by your body. The Best there is!

Fabulous!

NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATIONにより Mar 20, 2014 に掲載

I was on the search for a Vit D that was 'clean' and powerful. I have had extremelty low Vit D for the last 4 years with nothing raising the levels. I took this brand to my naturopath here in Australia and she was super impressed with the ingredients. So much so that now she recommends this product to her clients if they can't afford prescribed naturopathic products, that tend to be rather expensive. My levels have raised well and truly with this product and this is a product I will continue to take for life.

Mushrooms as sun rays!

Reviewer1393699により May 27, 2015 に掲載

Excellent product, raises blood levels of Vitamin D. In Winter I take 2 capsules twice a week, or 1 capsule four times a week. Brilliant & can't get anything as effective or easy to take in Australia. Thanks iHerb!!

Works for us

5055814526453434152により Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

My husband has digestive issues (ulcerative colitis), and cod liver oil does not agree with him. He takes these with no problem, and has been in good health since he started on them.

Contains Carrageenan

4844907195413621486により May 31, 2016 に掲載

Product contains Carrageenan. This unnecessary additive causes a lot of digestive distress. According to a recent Cornucopia report it could be carcinogenic, even when it's food-grade.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Brought my daughters levels up to normal

Reviewer1771883により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

My daughter was deficient in D and was perscribed 50,000 once a week for 6 weeks. After researching how this overdose per day could throw off the balance of calcium etc. I decided to go the natural way with Nature's Plus. She took the daily requirement for the 6 weeks. Her levels are up to normal and she and the rest of my family continue to take 1 per day 2,500 iu (1 capsule)to keep our levels on target. Suggested is 2,000 so sometimes we skip a day or two. Love that it's not synthetic! No side effects from these.

Great whole food D3

Reviewer1894856により Jul 04, 2014 に掲載

My daughter has Type 1 Diabetes and has very low vit D levels. Other brands of vitamin D caused increased blood sugar. She was sensitive to something in them. This was a life saver. She's been taking for months and hasn't affected her sugars. Hoping it has increased the low vit D levels.

Vegan D3- winner!

Reviewer2508562により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

been using this since around April 2012. Will be getting Vitamin D levels checked and am curious to what they will be. Great that this is vegan, has some medicinal mushrooms in there, and very easy to digest; no indigestion or nausea. And I am VERY sensitive to that. Winner in my book!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Garden, Vitamin D3, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2100867により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

2500 iu per capsule of D3 from mushrooms. Not sure if this makes a difference being extract of mushroom but one would think it is how the body would prefer it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39