JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support, Natural Cherry Flavor, 90 Animals

¥2,204
その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Havent seen another ear infection since!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1513845により Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

My son was looking at a second set of tubes if he got another ear infection. Desperate, I picked these up at our local health store and started him on them the last day of his antibiotics. He has not had an ear infection since, and it has been over a year! My daughter has responded well to them also. We make sure we have a good supply of them on hand, and i give them to them if they start to show any signs, and within a day or two we are back to normal. iherbs price is great!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

great probiotic for my toddler

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

AllyAwにより Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

My 2 year old child was plagued consistently by runny nose which invariably develops into sore throat because the mucus drips back into his throat causing inflammation. I know a blocked nose also affects hearing somewhat. A regular dose of anti-biotic soon became ineffective & I was alarmed at the frequency he had to see the doctor. While searching through the net, I found this probiotic which contains BLIS K12, the first probiotic specifically developed to support ear, nose and throat. I started him on this & a regular dose of Vitamin D and slowly we begin to see his symptoms improving. We still see the doctor occasionally to get some medication when his condition seems rather persistent but his overall health & immunity has gradually improved! I am happy with K12. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4818923553572787846により Apr 08, 2014 に掲載

Since we ordered this product my kids (4 and 8 years old) are healthy... One day temperature or cauhg, i gave them double dose and second day they are like new... :) We combine that with Echinacea Childlife

Very tasty, kid enjoys

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NataliyaKvitkaにより Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

Animals are tasty, great cherry flavor, kid really enjoys them. We're only taking them for half a month now, and I hope we won't have "ears' cold" problems this winter, while continue using.

1st time buy

Reviewer2697314により May 06, 2015 に掲載

I bought for my son as he has rhinitis. If really helps definitely will continue use this for his general health benefits.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6