JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Disappointed

4788288144319857491により Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

I thought I had found an all natural multivitamin for my infant and toddler. When I opened package, I was disappointed to see polysorbate 80 and other additives listed in the "other ingredients" on the box. These are no where to be found on the ingredients listed on the website. No thanks. I'll be returning.

Vitamin are good

KittiEVにより Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

Vitamins are good, just a little shed. Convenient dispenser.

Good multi-vitamin

FancyBeautyにより Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

This products doesn't contributes to the appearance of allergy, has good taste and full enough specturum of vitamins.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good multi-vitamin, baby likes it

Reviewer2808138により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

I love that it's sugar-free and free of scary additives. The only thing I am not too happy about is that it stains terribly. But that's not a big deal, just have to watch out when juggling both baby and vitamin dropper.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So happy to find a sugar free vitamin

Reviewer2568902により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

My son is very sensitive and we had a really hard time finding a vitamin that he could take. We were so happy when we found this sugar free vitamin- my son loves the flavor even though it is not really sweet. It is great!

like~!

Reviewer2924614により May 12, 2010 に掲載

very good~!

Great

Reviewer1021375により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

best baby vitamins

Granddaughter happily takes these

DeanaSにより Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

She gets a bit excited when she knows I'm giving this to her. She's 20 months but still only has 4 teeth, so I still give her this. It gives me peace of mind to know she's getting vitamins.

Great

Reviewer3295589により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

My son's been taking this since he was 4 months old. Used to get it from the local PD but the prices are doubled, so I rather get them from iHerb. Taste is a litle bit strong, takes a while for baby to get used to it.

seems yummy

Reviewer3334205により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

my child begs for this every day, sometimes several times a day. i have no idea if it works but i'm glad she loves it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31