JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good multi-vitamin

FancyBeautyにより Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

This products doesn't contributes to the appearance of allergy, has good taste and full enough specturum of vitamins.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good multi-vitamin, baby likes it

Reviewer2808138により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

I love that it's sugar-free and free of scary additives. The only thing I am not too happy about is that it stains terribly. But that's not a big deal, just have to watch out when juggling both baby and vitamin dropper.

Disappointed

4788288144319857491により Aug 27, 2014 に掲載

I thought I had found an all natural multivitamin for my infant and toddler. When I opened package, I was disappointed to see polysorbate 80 and other additives listed in the "other ingredients" on the box. These are no where to be found on the ingredients listed on the website. No thanks. I'll be returning.

My daughter loves

5091411851498568094により May 23, 2012 に掲載

My daughter loves

good stuff!!!

Reviewer2228065により Jun 08, 2012 に掲載

I´m been giving this to my baby who was getting a cold to boost her immune system and it is helping.

seems yummy

Reviewer3334205により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

my child begs for this every day, sometimes several times a day. i have no idea if it works but i'm glad she loves it!

Granddaughter happily takes these

DeanaSにより Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

She gets a bit excited when she knows I'm giving this to her. She's 20 months but still only has 4 teeth, so I still give her this. It gives me peace of mind to know she's getting vitamins.

Reviewer1021375により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載