JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

taste great

5683938070027261828により Nov 29, 2013 に掲載

taste great , my son like it a lot

good taste

4714515590580490548により Nov 26, 2013 に掲載

I don't know if it's effective

Very good!

4918872833188285379により Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

my daugther loves it!!

One a day.

joleraspainにより Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

My daughter likes to have her vitamin animal every morning, before breakfast. I like it for what it offers and for it´s only one a day.

Kids' favorite

5216175047720211891により Jan 30, 2013 に掲載

Both my daughters love this and their digestive systems seem really healthy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My son loves the taste and it has solved his SEVERE constipation problem!!

5249850865940169337により Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

I've tried a series of methods to help my son alleviate his severe constipation issues! He would sometimes go 2 days without passing stool. And when he finally would, would end up screaming in agony as he tried to pass the abnormally hardened stool. I was deeply concerned and tried finding the most natural method to help ease his pain, and ensure he had a regular bowl movement daily. I read about this and the http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Probiotics-with-Colostrum-Mixed-Berry-Flavor-90-Chewable-Tablets/40210 and bought both. Both work miraculously (used separately, not together)!! My son was born prematurely (2 months early) and suffered from acid reflux, and severe constipation, caused by the iron supplements he was required to take as an infant - (which I believe also added to the acid reflux problem)... So he has been a difficult eater since. But now that he is taking these tablets, he passes stool daily and with absolutely NO PAIN (yaaaay!) and therefore his appetite has improved tremendously! Overall he is a healthier and happier boy! I can't express strongly enough how pleased I am with these supplements!! And it makes it all the better that he actually loves taking them, unlike other things I've tried giving him!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Yummy supplement

Reviewer2791144により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

Kids like the taste.

ABA treats

Reviewer1058120により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

Taste very good, I give it to children after each meal.A as well, I use it as a treat to the program's learning ABA can be divided in half

Great!

madacalaにより Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

My kids love it! Yummy taste, efficient, easy to take! Will order again!

perfect probiotics

Reviewer1906982により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

I and my two sons like these probiotics so much! It is very tasty, good ingredients, good quantity. This company is doing tests of products in independant laboratoiry - so I trust for quality. And animal-shaped tablets are so interesting for kids! I ordered already third bottle.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています