JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My son eats them up!

Reviewer1390379により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

I personly haven't tried these, but I got them for my son (probiotics have been shown to help eczema, and in his case, they help!). He eats one with his breakfast or lunch, and seems to like them. I like the value of this product and the fact it's not a powder you have to mix into other foods to get the kid to take it (which also makes it easier to bring with you if you need to give it away from home).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My son loves the taste and it has solved his SEVERE constipation problem!!

5249850865940169337により Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

I've tried a series of methods to help my son alleviate his severe constipation issues! He would sometimes go 2 days without passing stool. And when he finally would, would end up screaming in agony as he tried to pass the abnormally hardened stool. I was deeply concerned and tried finding the most natural method to help ease his pain, and ensure he had a regular bowl movement daily. I read about this and the http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Probiotics-with-Colostrum-Mixed-Berry-Flavor-90-Chewable-Tablets/40210 and bought both. Both work miraculously (used separately, not together)!! My son was born prematurely (2 months early) and suffered from acid reflux, and severe constipation, caused by the iron supplements he was required to take as an infant - (which I believe also added to the acid reflux problem)... So he has been a difficult eater since. But now that he is taking these tablets, he passes stool daily and with absolutely NO PAIN (yaaaay!) and therefore his appetite has improved tremendously! Overall he is a healthier and happier boy! I can't express strongly enough how pleased I am with these supplements!! And it makes it all the better that he actually loves taking them, unlike other things I've tried giving him!

Kids love it

Reviewer2441835により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

My kids love this produkt! Bought it in Norway before, so I know it is good for them too!! Give it to strenghten their immunesystem !!!!

love it!

Reviewer3169018により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

me & my kids love the taste and these work. My son takes 4 per day as his dr. recommended. no colds & allergy problems since.

perfect probiotics

Reviewer1906982により Sep 08, 2012 に掲載

I and my two sons like these probiotics so much! It is very tasty, good ingredients, good quantity. This company is doing tests of products in independant laboratoiry - so I trust for quality. And animal-shaped tablets are so interesting for kids! I ordered already third bottle.

great for kids

Reviewer2761270により Jun 02, 2011 に掲載

My 3 year old loves it, I have seen some diefferance with her conctipation.

Keeps her regular!

Reviewer2141581により Jan 12, 2010 に掲載

These probiotics keep my daughter regular and healthy! She loves the animals and the taste, which is a bonus.

My kids love it!

Reviewer3026899により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

My kids are happy to take their probiotics every night. Keeps them healthy and regular. No complaints from the small ones!

Works Great !

Reviewer2697314により Oct 07, 2014 に掲載

My 5 years old son used to complain of stomach aches. After 2 weeks on this product, I have noticed a difference, he less complain about his stomach aches now. It seems really helps with his digestive system. Great product !

Kids Favorite

YoungerNextYearにより Mar 02, 2016 に掲載

Great taste, great crunch. Feels like a little candy for kids. Doesn't have the vitaminy flavor that most kids detest, so if your kids are picky vitamin eaters, try this one. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" ;)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 60