JA

Reviewer1023846により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

Good as always

cranberry

Reviewer1129683により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

I received my order in good condition, it took a while to get here absolutely no fault of iHerb whose service was great..I will definately be ordering from you again in the very near future as the product was exactly what I wanted at a good price!! Many thanks..

The best cranberry product

5156976073420009730により Oct 06, 2013 に掲載

I tried many cranberry products, to prevent urinary tract infections which I had often until I tried this Ultra cranberry. It is absolutely the best. Only one pill daily is sufficient for optimal effect, other ingredients boost my energy, simply I feel good.Strongly recommend for prevention of urinary tract infections and strengthening and protection of urinary tract, tested on my self.

Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Ultra Cranberry 1500

5007631229590824723により Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

I've used this product for a year to prevent UTIs. Before using this I had them frequently but with daily use it's kept me healthy for the past year. This was my first purchase from iHerb and I am 100% satisfied with the service. The order was received two days after ordering, was carefully packaged, and the price was cheaper than at the local health food stores. Before ordering from iHerb I purchased this product in health food stores, usually having to special order it and always being charged about $4 more.

Great stuff, Works!

Reviewer2508079により Oct 02, 2014 に掲載

Good strong dose, and works well. Have brought a few times now..

I love it!

4986986133801766849により May 02, 2016 に掲載

I always have problem with bladder inflection and this cranberry helps eliminate the problem. I can stay away from antibiotics.

great combo

Reviewer1085684により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

strong, time release and with vit C love them

Not bad

Reviewer1555485により Nov 30, 2012 に掲載

It's notr bad but I've taken better products in the past.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I don't see any difference

Reviewer1158907により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this product for the past couple of weeks, and I see no great improvement

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10