Nature's Plus, ハーバル・アクティブス, 紅麩, 600 mg, 60 錠

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Cholesterol down!!!

Posted by Reviewer1033257 on Sep 07, 2008

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1767797 on Mar 09, 2009

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Mar 23, 2009

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

The real McCoy

Posted by Reviewer1279884 on Jun 19, 2010

According to a my trainer's Dr., Nature's Plus red yeast rice is one of the few on the market that actually works to help lower cholesterol. This information was gathered after extensive research by said Dr. into various top selling brands.

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1116958 on Jan 01, 2010

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,