JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best DGL licorice I have ever used.

Reviewer3046182により Jan 04, 2010 に掲載

I had a peptic ulcer, seriously painful. I used conventional prescribed medicine but as soon as I stopped using it within a couple days the pain would return. The DGL licorice does not effect the blood pressure where regular licorice could and usually does. Within a couple days of taking this nutritional herb the pain went away and within a few weeks I could discontinue the licorice completely and still remain pain free. I now always keep some on hand just in case because it works.

Very good quality

Reviewer3080657により Mar 02, 2010 に掲載

Usually I buy licorice dry roots and make a tea, and this is my first time trying it in DGL capsule form. At 2 caps a day, I noticed an improvement in my nasal passages and a very relaxed feeling in my stomach (I have allergies and malabsorption). So definitely I will continue with this product, very good quality from this company.

Soothing Relief for Stomach Pain

rabbitにより Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking this licorice supplement along with Doctor's Best PepZinGI, mastic gum, slippery elm, and acidophilus. It significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. This is the first supplement I take when I am feeling pain or tightness/knots in my stomach. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues because it does a great job at relieving stomach pain and discomfort.

DGL great, Stearate BAD

Reviewer2911726により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

The primary reason I purchased this brand was because magnesium stearate and stearic acid were NOT LISTED as one of the "other" ingredients. The bottle that I received has magnesium stearate listed on the label as one of the ingredients. I get an adverse reaction to stearates so this makes a difference!!! The product itself works great. Whenever I had an excess of stomach acid this relieved the symptoms and I would give it 5 stars for that. I gave only 3 because of the incorrect information regarding the "other" ingredients.

Good Quality

Reviewer2855754により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

I like that this is standardized (I think) so I know it's potency is guaranteed. I am using it to strengthen my adrenals. A symptom of weak adrenals is falling asleep easily but then waking up a few hours later. I have been sleeping better since I have started this and a few other things for adrenals.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Slow to help heal an ulcer, but helping!

Reviewer2250162により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I found that these work better for me when I open the capsule and put the contents on my tongue, as opposed to swallowing the capsule whole. After that, I let it mix with my saliva for 5 minutes then swallow. I've read before about how DGL works with saliva, so I don't understand why this is sold in a capsule. I bought these anyway b/c I can't seem to find any DGL on the market that does not have any sugar or some other sweetner in it!! So, these fit the bill, just wish these were in a chewable tablet, but then again they probably would just add a sweetner to it anyway. These do take time to work for me, so not a quick fix when the ol' ulcer starts burning. So, I also added Flax Seed oil (without the seed particles in it) and that has also been helping to heal my ulcer. Might try Cayenne capsules too.

seem to work

Reviewer1052411により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

Even though I had read that DGL caps don't work, these seem to be helping. I take two of these with one Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x, two Natural Care Reflux Away between meals, as needed. They seem to take longer to take effect than the chewable DGL, but I am getting some relief for my acid reflux issues. I've also opened the capsule and put the powder directly on my tongue and let it mix with saliva. The taste is much better than any of the allegedly chewable tablets, plus no sweeteners or flavors.

Erosive Gastritis Aid

Reviewer1024001により Jan 23, 2011 に掲載

Fed up with costly medications from my gastroentologist. If without insurance for medicine, it could be very pricey for the patient. Since most of my meds are herbal I began looking for an alternative way to address Erosive Gastritis. Not only will this product aid in rebuilding the stomach lining, but it will also aid in regulating enzymes in the stomach that could be harmful. The DGL eliminates diarrhea problems that might otherwise occur. I am very pleased as there are no side effects for product use. I'll continue to use in conjunction with Now Foods Ulcetrol for the term necessary to rebuild my stomach lining, which is roughly 2-3 months. Highly recommend.

Pure DGL

Reviewer3090177により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

Good, quality DGL--only pure one on the site, at least without some silly orange flavor.

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Licorice (DGL), 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer3264173により Feb 04, 2010 に掲載

I have taken this when I feel heartburn coming on and much to my surprise, it works!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38