JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helped reflux

5273725203237253167により Dec 21, 2014 に掲載

I took one capsule in the morning as soon as I could feel the symptoms of reflux. within 10 days, I was feeling better.

DGL great, Stearate BAD

Reviewer2911726により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

The primary reason I purchased this brand was because magnesium stearate and stearic acid were NOT LISTED as one of the "other" ingredients. The bottle that I received has magnesium stearate listed on the label as one of the ingredients. I get an adverse reaction to stearates so this makes a difference!!! The product itself works great. Whenever I had an excess of stomach acid this relieved the symptoms and I would give it 5 stars for that. I gave only 3 because of the incorrect information regarding the "other" ingredients.

Fantastic

5006009090426692563により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

Clearly a high quality product and at a good price point.

Really helped!

Reviewer1190860により Sep 22, 2013 に掲載

It was recommended for the acid reflux disease and really helped. It has to be taken for long though.

Yummy licorice

LouLouにより Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

Im not sure if these did me any good but I just ate the licorice without the capsule ..delicious and helps with digestion. I tried to order this again but must have bought a different brand and ugh they did not taste nice like this :-)

Soothing Relief for Stomach Pain

rabbitにより Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking this licorice supplement along with Doctor's Best PepZinGI, mastic gum, slippery elm, and acidophilus. It significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. This is the first supplement I take when I am feeling pain or tightness/knots in my stomach. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues because it does a great job at relieving stomach pain and discomfort.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for digestive issues.

coconutにより Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

Helps with digestion. Increases absorbtion. I had no side effects from taking this product. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of unneccessary ingredients. I take about 3 times a week with a meal. I am very satisfied! I have a lot of food allergies and am very sensitive to chemicals. I did not have a reaction.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Slow to help heal an ulcer, but helping!

Reviewer2250162により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I found that these work better for me when I open the capsule and put the contents on my tongue, as opposed to swallowing the capsule whole. After that, I let it mix with my saliva for 5 minutes then swallow. I've read before about how DGL works with saliva, so I don't understand why this is sold in a capsule. I bought these anyway b/c I can't seem to find any DGL on the market that does not have any sugar or some other sweetner in it!! So, these fit the bill, just wish these were in a chewable tablet, but then again they probably would just add a sweetner to it anyway. These do take time to work for me, so not a quick fix when the ol' ulcer starts burning. So, I also added Flax Seed oil (without the seed particles in it) and that has also been helping to heal my ulcer. Might try Cayenne capsules too.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

seem to work

Reviewer1052411により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

Even though I had read that DGL caps don't work, these seem to be helping. I take two of these with one Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x, two Natural Care Reflux Away between meals, as needed. They seem to take longer to take effect than the chewable DGL, but I am getting some relief for my acid reflux issues. I've also opened the capsule and put the powder directly on my tongue and let it mix with saliva. The taste is much better than any of the allegedly chewable tablets, plus no sweeteners or flavors.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works just like an antacid

Reviewer1198976により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

Helped me over the holidays! Really works.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36