iHerbは初めての方?

Nature's Plus, Advanced Therapeutics, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, Ultra Rx-Joint, Honey Lemon Flavor, 30 fl oz (887 ml)

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer1702689 on Jan 03, 2012

I mean relativly speaking, compaired to other Glucosamine/Chondroitin liquids I have tried and now there is no mention of "from bovine sources" on the label.

Results

Posted by Reviewer2345146 on Mar 13, 2011

I have advanced arthritis in both hips, bone on bone. It appears the MSM, Ultra RX-Joint Liquid is kicking in after about five days. I have noticed my increased mobility on the stationary bike and treadmill. I'm hoping it will get even better and I plan to purchase another bottle in the near future to confirm the improvement fo my condition.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Sep 19, 2011

i bought this for my BF and so far, things seems to be good. i think it's too earl yto tell how well it's working.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Nature's Plus, Advanced Therapeutics, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, Ultra RX-Joint Liquid, Honey Lemon Flavor, 30 fl oz (887 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1242233 on May 28, 2010