JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good results

Reviewer1916997により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

After a month of daily use, my nasal drainage is decreased, and less yellow, and I think my breath is better as a result. Tastes good, works well. I'll continue it and if the drainage clears completely I will up my rating to 5 stars.

Seems to work

5139902428100718625により May 25, 2015 に掲載

So these take a good amount of time to dissolve and are large unlike some other brand I bought Makes my mouth feel better (Xylitol on its own has this effect, a soothing effect). I have had some beginnings of gingivitis, and also have damaged my gums due oral tobacco, so I think any help is worthwhile. I have also noticed better breath. Perhaps it has helped with colds, and perhaps other things, but it is a bit hard to pinpoint for me. Minor minus is if you suck on these too fast, or chew them, and intent to talk right after it can make you cough. Just something to keep in mind.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great taste, but dont know if works....

Reviewer1641883により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

Nice taste, but didn't feel any difference from taking them. Like the idea, but couldn't tell if works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Formula has changed, not as good

Reviewer1139510により Jul 17, 2016 に掲載

They changed the formula so it is different than what it says here. They added cranberry and other additives such as magnesium hydroxide, maltodextrin, malic acid, tricalcium phosphate, silica. It doesn't taste as good as it used to, which is a shame

good taste

Reviewer1538885により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

good product - great way to keep ear,nose ,throat and sinuses functioning properly

ok

sweetheartにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

I like the taste and the idea of it. I don't know if it works or not...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Buen producto excepto por el contenido en azúcar

4658059491323875077により Nov 01, 2014 に掲載

Si, despeja la nariz, y es buen producto, pero lástima que contenga azúcar

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7