JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very strong smell of vinegar

Reviewer1135853により May 04, 2011 に掲載

This product has a very strong smell of vinegar after the fruity smell is gone, which is pretty fast. Also, not effective hair detangler.

Wonderful scent!

Reviewer2199050により May 14, 2011 に掲載

This hair detangler smells absolutley divine! I love it because of the simple and pure ingredients and I love the way my hair smells after spraying ot in my hair. I spray some into my hair after having a shower and sometimes in the morning and brush it through since sometime my hair is really fluffy and frizzy in the morning. I love it!! I recommend it, even if you just want your hair to smell nice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smell is pungent but pleasant

Greenteafanにより Jul 29, 2012 に掲載

Smell is pungent but pleasant. But does not make a difference to my hair.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Made hair dry Dried & tangled!

Reviewer1641883により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

Bought this because ingredients sounds good. But made my hair dry, and tangled it, the opposite to what it's supposed to do. Certainly won't be buying again.

Great!

Reviewer1987238により Aug 15, 2012 に掲載

Does the job, smells nice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Please Iherb never stop carrying this!

Reviewer2313023により Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

iherb is known to mark a product a product as discontinued when really iherb has just stopped carrying it. I beg of you please always carry this! It is amazing!!! Yes, there is an apple cider smell but it also has another great scent when that wears off. Smells like fruity stick gum. This makes my hair soft and all around wonderful!

ОК

Reviewer1625077により May 14, 2011 に掲載

Strong smell, but it quickly disappears. Well moisturizes and gives shine to hair.

It works well

organicreviewsにより Apr 27, 2011 に掲載

It works well,but I am not a fun of the smell of this product. Smell like a fruit gum,but that goes away as the time passes.

Mijaka

Reviewer1891887により Apr 27, 2011 に掲載

Nice smell, but not very effective.

Not good

4966787611025169224により Feb 18, 2015 に掲載

The smell and texture left in my hair was horrible. Felt really waxy and gross. Did nothing in the way of detangling, maybe tangled my hair more. REALLY disappointed with this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10