JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Effective - small tabs, minimal fillers

Health-Is-Wealthにより Nov 20, 2013 に掲載

These are small and easy to cut in half, plus they hold together well. Low fillers and no silica. I've tried other kinds and still find Mg oxide effective. Oxide is great if you have problems with organic acids. I've read that when food is cooked Mg becomes oxidised to Mg oxide - rate of absorption may be protective. If you tolerate them - 28g (1oz) of pumpkin seeds contain approx 150mg of Mg. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Excellent product

Reviewer3333596により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product at an amazing price. This is a ''can't find a better deal'' product. Thank you Nature's Bounty. Thank you iHerb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Product fine, extra shipping fee not.

5726669790464440262により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

The product is ok, but I was shocked by the extra fee that Sweden charged me; because of that fee, it's not really logical to purchase from iHerb again.

opinion

taniamarkovaにより Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

good price and product

Recommended product!

KurtJacobsenにより Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

NHANES surveys have shown that most Americans (and probably most people world wide) are deficient in magnesium. RDA is about 400 mg per day, and to reach this, most people will benefit from supplementing. I take one of these tablets every day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. Magnesium is known to have a calming effect, and taking them at night can promote sleep and night time rhythm.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5