JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good price.. good product

Reviewer1274876により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

Price is very reasonable. it has very mild vanilla fragrance. can't smell any tangerine. not so much bubbles, which is common for organic product. my hair feels clean with minimum entangle, and as a body wash, it is gentle and not drying. will upsize to big bottle. :)

excellent smell

Reviewer3102990により Jun 24, 2011 に掲載

I like to buy Organic Baby Bath Care products for myself because i expect them to be mild, nourishing and good smelling. I wanted to test this one because of the Vanilla Tangerine smell and the good ingredients. I tested the Hugo naturals Sweet Orange and Vanilla Body lotion and was quite disappointed because the smell was not at all Orange or vanilla like. This Body wash on the other hand has an even better smell as i expected, almost like a vanilla mandarin cheesecake. Furthermore it is very mild and also great to use as a shampoo. I would only wish that the smell would last a little longer, so maybe they should also take a Bodylotion with this smell into their Baby care line.

from Lithuania

Reviewer1301680により Jun 24, 2011 に掲載

Thank you very much very good product

schampoo

Reviewer2197579により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

This schampo is nice. I use it on my own hair and it makes it soft. I wash my baby with this and so far it seems to be working just fine. It smells lovely!

Great!

Reviewer2711221により Aug 20, 2011 に掲載

I change usual soap to this one and my daughter stopped sneezing after bath (it was because of allergy to usual soap)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer3209360により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Can not use artificial shampoos after this

Reviewer1368652により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

My daughter has waist long hair and it is really difficult to wash them. With this shampoo I spent three times less efforts to wash away shampoo from her hair and decrease my water bills

shampoon

Reviewer3266623により May 13, 2012 に掲載

This schampoon is nice,it smells lovely!

Liked it!

Reviewer1838230により Oct 23, 2011 に掲載

Pleasant scent, delicate skin, liked it.

Excellent

veronnierにより Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

Great smell and very mild, my son's hair is sooo soft after this shampoo.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35