JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product.

WrensNestにより Jun 05, 2009 に掲載

I am post menopausal and this wild yam helps me stay sane. 14 days on. 14 days off. (Every third day I switch--if that makes sense) Tried to go off and was bad idea.

STOPS HOT FLASHES!

Reviewer1792367により Jul 20, 2009 に掲載

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY HAVE STOPPED MY HOT FLASHES. I DO TAKE MORE THAN 1 A DAY AS NOTED ON THE LABEL. I TAKE 2 IN THE AM AND 2 IN THE AFTERNOON. I FEEL I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA "HELP" THESE SUPPLEMENTS GIVE ME.

A *Five Star* Product!

Reviewer3075203により Aug 05, 2008 に掲載

It's hard to find a good Wild Yam Extract product out there, after searching literally days, I found iherb! So far, I am liking this product, it does what it claims. Thank you iherb, for offering it!!

Works perfectly

Reviewer2438396により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

Great product. Fast shipping

Reviewer1482371により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

Naures Answer Wild Yam Root-veggie caps

Reviewer2701582により Dec 06, 2007 に掲載

this is an excellent product for hormone therapy. This product beats any pharmaceutical!! Also thanks for the veggie caps

Hot flashes!

Reviewer1273015により May 02, 2011 に掲載

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

Wild Yam Root Extract

Reviewer2878294により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

Great product..helped reduce my hot flashes..use along with evening primrose oil and vitamin E..it really works.

Wow wild yam!

Reviewer2596135により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

good stuff