JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nature's Answer, Wild Yam Standardized Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Veralunaにより Apr 17, 2014 に掲載

One of the best plant estrogens!!! Good for improving of brain blood circulation, and for stomach!

Not really effective

5162599505569076838により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

Easy moistening effect. Low smell!

Wild yam

4842906248708919477により Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

ojedineli produkt na vyrovnanie hormonalnych poruch menstruacneho ciklu v kazdom veku a zaroven vyborny produkt na posilnenie organizmu voci vycerpaniu aj u muzov

Not sure...

Reviewer1093010により Feb 25, 2014 に掲載

I bought this product as a phytoestrogen for endometriosis. In the time I have been taking it, along with Black Cohosh and Damiana, my monthly pain has disappeared. However, I do wonder if it is just coincidence and the other products are the most effective ones - further research indicates that Wild Yam only provides precursor molecules to estrogen, which doesn't mean it is converted to estrogen, and even if it was, the estrogen 'overload' (rather than weak phytoestroges which 'block' estrogen receptors)is more likely to make endometriosis worse.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value for gall bladder and hormones

vitalityにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

Take this as a liver/gall bladder tonic, and for hormonal system. This one is cheaper than the others and seems okay. Solaray mexican yam is also good if you don't mind paying more, but I don't know if that kind of yam is a gallbladder tonic like wild yam is.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The right product, quickly, at a competitive price

Reviewer2934237により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

My title says all I need to say. iHerb.com provided the product I expected, quickly, at a very competitive price. If you feel you need this product, this is the place to get it.

Wow wild yam!

Reviewer2596135により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hot flashes!

Reviewer1273015により May 02, 2011 に掲載

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product. Fast shipping

Reviewer1482371により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works perfectly

Reviewer2438396により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています