JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best!Cured my hormonal acne

5509785695570658602により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

I've been using this product since end of 2015. I have acne along on my jawline for 4 years, i've tried everything to cure my hormonal acne but there's nothing much different. Then i've tried vitex in a pill form but i can't see the effect. At last i take vitex in a liquid form, it really works, it absorb better then the pill. I can't believe i could cure my hormonal acne after all this years. If you have high testosterone level and you want to reduce it this will be the best option you have. This vitex the best!i love it. Hehe

The Jury's still out

4971100684091313210により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

Not sure how I feel about this product yet. What I do know is that when I take this during my monthly cycle and am experiencing cramps, this stops it after about 20 minutes from ingestion. But the main reason I bought this was to lower my prolactin levels to increase fertility. I'm just not sure because when I took it as described my hormones went nuts.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MOREにより Nov 19, 2014 に掲載

Perfect thing. My dog is using it to balance her hormones and get rid of false pregnancies. Vitex is way better than other herbs for this reason.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

This stuff really works!

4997935047983022915により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

I had perimenopause symptoms last year and tried Vitex capsules in pills form, and it worked. Decided to change it to a tincture. It has a herbal taste to it but it works just as well. Great product! This is my second bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes bad but worth it.

baileylangにより Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. Overall, I think Vitex itself is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Stick to the pill form though.

Great product for PMS!!!

Reviewer3278817により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Feel a difference

Reviewer2822272により Mar 06, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking this for about three weeks now and I feel like I have experienced less severe pm's symptoms. This stuff is a little strong in taste, but I like that it does not have alcohol in the formula since alcohol can aggravate symptoms of pms. I take this as directed, two to three times a day, usually on a mostly empty tummy and it does not irritate me or cause any nausea at all. I will continue to use this treatment.

Taste is pleasant...

Reviewer1001281により Nov 03, 2012 に掲載

Has a nice taste when added to hot water (herbal tea) when compared to other brands. Potency is excellent and product quality is great.

Excellent PMS relief.

5204404621876369903により Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

Used to experience 10-14 days of severe PMS/PMDD; this has not entirely eliminated the demons but has certainly tamed them to a manageable level. I now have one impatient/irritable day, one sad day, and no cramping. Periods are shorter. My whole family is happier. Will continue taking. Took 3 full cycles to experience the most relief.

Worth a Try!

4836382268951955491により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

Unfortunately, this product did not help me to gain my menstrual cycles back. However, it's reasonably priced, good tasting and, I did not have any side effects from using it for 9 months (hence the 4-star rating). It's definitely worth trying if you're currently having irregular or absent periods. What's the worst you have to lose!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています