JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nature's Answer, Vitex, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

¥1,133

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Finally Something Works for PMS

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1326044により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

I have used this for the last two months and it is by far the best of anything I have tried. I have had severe PMS/PMDD for over 38 years and finally found Vitex. btw, the pill form did not work. This extract works within about 3 minutes for pelvic pain and the associated bad mood. I wish I had found this 38 years ago, I have about 7 days a month of my life back.

better absorbtion than tablets

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2100245により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

Nature's Answer carries quality products. I especially like their alcohol free tinctures and find that a liquid herb usually has better absorbtion than a tablet....pms symptons virtually gone :) Great service as usual from iherb! cheers!

Hot flash relief

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2809906により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

Vitex has really helped me with my hot flashes and it helped with the moods often associated with hot flashes. I feel more positive. If I do get a hot flash, it is much lighter and over faster so Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry has been a wonderful product for me.

Got my BFP!!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2213318により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

Great product for PMS!!!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3278817により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

This product has helped me immensely with my PMS!!! I used to get very moody and have frequent mood swings before my periods, I got feelings of rage, despair and cried a lot. I also got very bad menstrual cramps and sore and swollen breasts. I have taken this product now for a couple of months and all of my mood swings have disappeared!!! I can't believe it!!! I wish I had known about this sooner! I have also had no more menstrual cramps. I absolutely recommend this to everyone who has these types of problems. I start taking the extract 2 weeks before my period starts. Take half a dropper 3 times a day, then stop taking it once my period starts. Then start again 2 weeks before my period starts again. This works great!!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 35