Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

¥ 931.18
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Good for balancing hormones, taken with Saw Palmetto & Sarsparilla

Posted by Reviewer2841114 From Great Britain on Dec 16, 2009

Herbal combination taken for first 14 days of cycle about 15 drops of each a day to fix amenorrhoe and hair loss, due to an unusual hormone shift, undetected by medical tests, which I suspected could have been oestrogen dominance. Reset my system nicely and only used half of each of the bottles.

better absorbtion than tablets

Posted by Reviewer2100245 From Canada on Feb 16, 2010

Nature's Answer carries quality products. I especially like their alcohol free tinctures and find that a liquid herb usually has better absorbtion than a tablet....pms symptons virtually gone :) Great service as usual from iherb! cheers!

Hot flash relief

Posted by Reviewer2809906 From California on Feb 23, 2010

Vitex has really helped me with my hot flashes and it helped with the moods often associated with hot flashes. I feel more positive. If I do get a hot flash, it is much lighter and over faster so Nature's Answer, Vitex Berry has been a wonderful product for me.

Finally Something Works for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1326044 From North Carolina on Feb 24, 2010

I have used this for the last two months and it is by far the best of anything I have tried. I have had severe PMS/PMDD for over 38 years and finally found Vitex. btw, the pill form did not work. This extract works within about 3 minutes for pelvic pain and the associated bad mood. I wish I had found this 38 years ago, I have about 7 days a month of my life back.

Got my BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer2213318 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been trying to concieve for 6 months, and nothing was happening. Ive never been diagnosed with PCOS, but i suspect that I just wasnt ovulating. I took one dropperful every morning for 2 cycles, and I just got a postive pregnancy test! It doesnt taste bad, and i like the pure extract with no alcohol.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST